Should I lie on my business school application and say I'm gay?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Personal recommendation, unless you really see a big advantage going to a specific business school I would just get an MBA and not sweat it. I've moved up without one into an upper management position pulling $130k a year (with a EE major) and honestly could push a tier up without additional education just based on performance. If you feel this will give you a leg-up on a spot then for sure it makes sense to go for it but, at least in my experience, proving your ability to run a business is more useful than a piece of paper. Concepts you will learn in business school are handy, but in many cases are also things you can learn by taking an interest in business and a bit of research. Case in point, there is a lot of shit I learned in Engineering I never use...it's nice to have a diploma to show I am CAPABLE of doing it (i.e. intelligent enough to grasp the concepts), but if you can demonstrate that outside of there in many cases it doesn't matter. Main point, don't get hung up on a specific school or program unless you have a good reason for it.

Secondary point, be yourself man. If you are a gay shitlord then go for it, otherwise have some integrity sir! You suck one dick...
My decision will ultimately rest on where I'm at in my career two years from now and what business schools I get into. I understand the cost/benefit side of this very well.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 people in my office are in PhD programs. Why do you like being forever dumb?
Enjoy taking 15 years to complete that.

I also have no idea what you do in your office, nor do I care? I was busting Keg's balls. Dork.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have you ever looked at a guy and admired him for the way he worked out? Under any circumstances? Then it's not even a lie.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Have you ever looked at a guy and admired him for the way he worked out? Under any circumstances? Then it's not even a lie.
I hear in Germany it's automatically assumed all men are gay until they prove otherwise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My organization at work is restructuring so I changed my sexual identification in Workday to bisexual so they have a much harder time if they want to lay me off. Would have gone all out Gay but I matched with one of my managers on Tinder before I worked here.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Do they even ask on the forms what your sexual orientation is or are you going out of your way to tell them?
I'm in Australia, white as white can be, I always tick the box for Aboriginal. can't check that shit because racist :)