• Yes, lift his ban.

Votes: 81 39.9%
  • No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say what any old eq'er knows. fucking with people in RL is a very, very bright line. I does not make me confident that this individual was CBS. So he sneaks around, too.

I'll let the older members of the community make the call and trust their judgment. But really. This is so basic. I had no idea of the whole story -- trying to get a community member fucked over for running a hate site???

Unless I am really naive, and I do not think I am, this is not a hate site. This is a retard site. It's a safe space for people who give 14 days notice for an elf simulator to get its act together and fix a zone with Ent simulations. We are freaks here. I think everyone here just wants a chuckle, to shitpost, to inform perhaps, and above all, be left in peace in RL.

If there is still a suspicion Kegzilla does not grasp this concept, I would at least badge his name with a "king of the idiots" crown. You earn a king of the idiots crown when you break one of the basic rules of how you internet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No one should be doxxed, I completely agree. That's going too far.

But how is it "IRL" if it's from another forum, same username, and not revealing any personally identifiable information?
I don't disagree really, other than the fact it still seems pretty uncool - but agree it's not in the realm of doxxing someone irl to try to fuck with their livelihoods

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Harambe did nothing wrong.

Also it seems racist to start a zoo without a black person. Diversity and all.
Of course Harambe did nothing wrong. It is why we will enshrine his name on the Zoo in memorial.

Also - How do you know at least one of those being sent to the zoo arent black? Or maybe one of them identifies as being black. Gotta think 2020, bro.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is so basic. I had no idea of the whole story -- trying to get a community member fucked over for running a hate site???

I think the question at hand is whether he really did this though. It doesn't seem like he did. It seems like at worst he joked about it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think the question at hand is whether he really did this though. It doesn't seem like it he did. It seems like at worst he joked about it.

We can break it down to three scenarios:

1 . He had nothing to do with it

2. He was totally involved with it

3. He wasn't directly involved with it

If it were one or two, we know its a simple binary answer.

It comes down to 3, and that grey area. Just kicking the idea of doxxing to this Olscratch guy (I don't even know who this guy was), is really an unforgivable thing, but I don't even know if went that far.

Like what is 'joking', in this context?

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It comes down to 3, and that grey area. Just kicking the idea of doxxing to this Olscratch guy (I don't even know who this guy was), is really an unforgivable thing, but I don't even know if went that far.

Like what is 'joking', in this context?

First you gotta realize suenig doxxed himself. His name was all over the place and he told us all where he worked and told us all that he logged into the server from work all the time. People still use his first name sometimes (which I think is complete bullshit BTW). From what I remember of the proof he posted, keg and the unstable faggot were texting or chatting and keg said something like 'wouldn't be be funny if' .. or 'someone should' .... tell the doj about this site and who runs it. Or hell maybe the faggot suggested it and keg just laughed and was like 'right on man I'd do the same durn thing if it were me'. I'm not even sure who gave the SS to suenig, it might have been keg. I think keg cooperated with suenig in figuring out what happened. Suenig had the unstable faggot's RL info and that might have come from keg too.

Speaking of that, was that thread deleted? I can't find it anymore. I thought it was called "the state of the forum". Wanted to read it to refresh my memory on the above things. Since I can't, I just wrote what I remembered and will let people correct me if I'm wrong.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
First you gotta realize suenig doxxed himself. His name was all over the place and he told us all where he worked and told us all that he logged into the server from work all the time. People still use his first name sometimes (which I think is complete bullshit BTW). From what I remember of the proof he posted, keg and the unstable faggot were texting or chatting and keg said something like 'wouldn't be be funny if' .. or 'someone should' .... tell the doj about this site and who runs it. Or hell maybe the faggot suggested it and keg just laughed and was like 'right on man I'd do the same durn thing if it were me'. I'm not even sure who gave the SS to suenig, it might have been keg. I think keg cooperated with suenig in figuring out what happened. Suenig had the unstable faggot's RL info and that might have come from keg too.

Speaking of that, was that thread deleted? I can't find it anymore. I thought it was called "the state of the forum". Wanted to read it to refresh my memory on the above things. Since I can't, I just wrote what I remembered and will let people correct me if I'm wrong.
Victim blaming. Nice

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He did pal up with Ol'Scratch at a time when Suineg had recently rescued the site. The issue is Suineg has since reverted to type. Do we have any concrete proof keg had a hand in the doxxing? Keg is first and foremost a troll and trolls thrive on reasonable doubt and preying on good nature in others. But.... Suineg is a giant shitheel who will attack anyone who calls him on his bullshit or selfishness.

If there is any reasonable chance Keg did involve himself with the doxxing shit, I would say keep the ban. And I like Keg (as much as anyone can like that prick) and find his posts entertaining. But rules are rules. If the only evidence he doxed Suineg is Suineg's word, well I think you can safely assume Suineg will always lie when it suits his agenda, especially if he has an axe to grind against someone. If all there is is Suineg's say so, then give him a second chance.

If the evidence has been posted prior to now, I appologize.

Short version: Stay ban unless only evidence if Suineg's say so.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Victim blaming. Nice
This is somewhat victim blaming. But its not Suineg has not been outed as a liar among a lot of other heinous shit over the years. He has a chance at being a hero when he stepped in and rescued the community and everyone gave him a clean slate. Then he went right back to being a piece of shit human being.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
"Suineg basically doxxed himself"

really, just let me shitpost in peace

Did he not? Do people not still say his fucking name all the time even in this thread? Did he not tell us all where he worked? What part of that is wrong?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It is doxxing if you consider exposing the online identity to a RL party, otherwise Hoss is right.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do we have any concrete proof keg had a hand in the doxxing?

In a thread around here somewhere suenig posted a screenshot of messages between the 2. I can't find the thread right now. It proved conclusively that they talked about it to some degree. I can't remember any more detail than that.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Still not his fault a crazy person contacted the DoD (or Department of Army) IG on him

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It is doxxing if you consider exposing the online identity to a RL party, otherwise Hoss is right.

That's a good point. I guess doxxing can work both ways and in that case the unstable faggot doxxed suenig to his boss.

Thanks

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Still not his fault a crazy person contacted the DoD (or Department of Army) IG on him

I agree. The issue at hand here though is whether it's keg's fault. Keg wasn't the crazy person.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That's a good point. I guess doxxing can work both ways and in that case the unstable faggot doxxed suenig to his boss.

Thanks
Most people haven't considered it because it was never much of an issue until the past few years. Exposing someone's online personality used to be embarrassing at most. Now, it's a potential career/life ending scenario.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
yea that's fucked
Most people haven't considered it because it was never much of an issue until the past few years. Exposing someone's online personality used to be embarrassing at most. Now, it's a potential career/life ending scenario.

Hooray Clown World!!!

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I agree. The issue at hand here though is whether it's keg's fault. Keg wasn't the crazy person.

This isn't directed at you, Hoss Hoss , and I am just using your post as a jumping off point.

Then why wasn't Keg's first post back on these forums, under whatever name that may have been; "This is what happened, I apologize for my involvement, and you are all still a bunch of faggots."? It was a game to him then, Suineg getting his life flipped for a bit was just a game, seeing how long he could go between his alts getting caught was a game, and getting back on the forums is just a game. He has no concept or care of the actual and the "almost" consequences of his actions and envolvement and, in my opinion, does not care.

This isn't just about the time Keg got involved in a little incident that spilled over into real life, this is about that and his actions and attitude since. I believe that what Suineg went through as a result of Keg's and Scratch's actions caused him pain and were not easy. I have seen nothing from Keg that shows he understands that in the slightest. Suineg might hate me, may have publically "forgiven" Keg, but I have serious concerns over allowing someone back into the community that can be involved with causing someone to go through that and not feel remotely apologetic for it. Nevermind the fact that it wasn't just a Real Life attack on Suineg (which is enough on it's own) but that it was also an attack on this very board and community and on each everyone of us.

Suineg had to answer for every single thing every single one of us has ever said because of what Scratch and Keg did.

Keg made a game of mocking the response and punishment, but if that is what everyone else wants in the community I won't fight or argue against it. I like some of the ideas presented as a means of handling his return, I am not comfortable with who they are considering allowing back.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.