Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In a thread around here somewhere suenig posted a screenshot of messages between the 2. I can't find the thread right now. It proved conclusively that they talked about it to some degree. I can't remember any more detail than that.
Well maybe the powers that be around her review that and decide how much they trust anything put up buy Suineg.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Keg gets into shit that wants to bring this board down.

If that is the official call, I am out.

This isn't the US elections, I'm not accepting clerical errors and glitches in the voting system.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This isn't directed at you, Hoss Hoss , and I am just using your post as a jumping off point.

Then why wasn't Keg's first post back on these forums, under whatever name that may have been; "This is what happened, I apologize for my involvement, and you are all still a bunch of faggots."? It was a game to him then, Suineg getting his life flipped for a bit was just a game, seeing how long he could go between his alts getting caught was a game, and getting back on the forums is just a game. He has no concept or care of the actual and the "almost" consequences of his actions and envolvement and, in my opinion, does not care.

This isn't just about the time Keg got involved in a little incident that spilled over into real life, this is about that and his actions and attitude since. I believe that what Suineg went through as a result of Keg's and Scratch's actions caused him pain and were not easy. I have seen nothing from Keg that shows he understands that in the slightest. Suineg might hate me, may have publically "forgiven" Keg, but I have serious concerns over allowing someone back into the community that can be involved with causing someone to go through that and not feel remotely apologetic for it. Nevermind the fact that it wasn't just a Real Life attack on Suineg (which is enough on it's own) but that it was also an attack on this very board and community and on each everyone of us.

Suineg had to answer for every single thing every single one of us has ever said because of what Scratch and Keg did.

Keg made a game of mocking the response and punishment, but if that is what everyone else wants in the community I won't fight or argue against it. I like some of the ideas presented as a means of handling his return, I am not comfortable with who they are considering allowing back.

Not defending Keg, but he is a troll and we are a lot less forgiving in the days where Tyen had a revolving door. I am guessing he is indirectly involved and likely felt he would be insta-banned. He is the kind of douchebag who cannot even comprehend the concept of a mea culpa. To be fair, I do not think Suineg is either. I am still in the he stays banned side, but I am curious what he allegedly did with the doxxing and how much of it is Suineg attributing shit to him out of personal dislike. Because we all know Suineg is a real cunt when he decides he is annoyed with someone, especially if they expose his shitty behavior. Fact is unless someone else around here had to talk to the DoJ, we are basing all of this on Suineg's word. And its not like he has not fabricated elaborate bullshit before. I have issues with that, given frankly BOTH Suineg and Kegs past antics.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is somewhat victim blaming. But its not Suineg has not been outed as a liar among a lot of other heinous shit over the years. He has a chance at being a hero when he stepped in and rescued the community and everyone gave him a clean slate. Then he went right back to being a piece of shit human being.
yeah, i dont want to shit on suineg because he did save the community and kept us going, but before that he was an asshole with questionable actions regarding Ravenn. enabling junkies and supplying them with drugs is an unforgivable sin IMO. but after he saved this board, i was like, well shit, that was in the past and lets just move on. but nope he still is the same old person before the new forum. its a very conflicting situation.

He did pal up with Ol'Scratch at a time when Suineg had recently rescued the site. The issue is Suineg has since reverted to type. Do we have any concrete proof keg had a hand in the doxxing? Keg is first and foremost a troll and trolls thrive on reasonable doubt and preying on good nature in others. But.... Suineg is a giant shitheel who will attack anyone who calls him on his bullshit or selfishness.

If there is any reasonable chance Keg did involve himself with the doxxing shit, I would say keep the ban. And I like Keg (as much as anyone can like that prick) and find his posts entertaining. But rules are rules. If the only evidence he doxed Suineg is Suineg's word, well I think you can safely assume Suineg will always lie when it suits his agenda, especially if he has an axe to grind against someone. If all there is is Suineg's say so, then give him a second chance.

If the evidence has been posted prior to now, I appologize.

Short version: Stay ban unless only evidence if Suineg's say so.
thats where i am. if he straight up told OS to fuck this board over and suineg then i 100% support a ban. if they were just shitposting and keg something like, "yeah lolz that would be funny.", then thats not a reason enough to keep this ban going any longer. but as i said previously. with or without him here, life will continue. but i would like to get to the bottom of this once and for all. this is becoming one of those FoH stories that may not have ever happened.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Be nice if we'd let Keg tell his side of the story before a perma ban. No, this doesn't mean I'm on his side Suineg! Also, unskeleton yourself and speak directly! Were OS and Keg talking and then Keg informed Suineg about the plot?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another point I would make here is there is a ton of stupid awful shit Suineg has done over the years that could have easily cost him job and he even bragged about some of it on this board and rationalized a lot of the rest of it. Fact is, both he and Keg are shitty human beings, but OleScratch was just the time Suineg eventually rolled 1 on a d20 with his decisions.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
From what I recall, Keg was RICO'd by association for apparently feeding ideas to Scratch. Who was amod during that time period? Pretty sure we were all "fuck that guy 100%" at the time.

Quit victim-blaming, ya cunts. Even if someone blasted their state license uncensored, someone using that to try and fuck their life up is permaban material.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Then why wasn't Keg's first post back on these forums, under whatever name that may have been;

Would we remember if it had been? You know that account would have gotten 1 post and been banned again.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The other issue I have here, and I don't feel good about saying this...

What proof do we have that this was even a mild hassle to Suineg, could have been a superior came up to him and said, "Divest yourself of the site, Please." and Suineg said, "Yup, no prob, love this job." and that was it. Could have been a big nothing for him, but it was something for him to make into a big game that only he knew the rules to. Getting people to do this, getting people to do that.

I wish I didn't have that little trust or faith in Suineg but I don't. Truth is I don't know a fucking thing and keep sticking my nose in anyways.

I probably should have kept out of this from the start.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The other issue I have here, and I don't feel good about saying this...

What proof do we have that this was even a mild hassle to Suineg, could have been a superior came up to him and said, "Divest yourself of the site, Please." and Suineg said, "Yup, no prob, love this job." and that was it. Could have been a big nothing for him, but it was something for him to make into a big game that only he knew the rules to. Getting people to do this, getting people to do that.

I wish I didn't have that little trust or faith in Suineg but I don't. Truth is I don't know a fucking thing and keep sticking my nose in anyways.

I probably should have kept out of this from the start.
Doesn't matter. The fact his employer was contacted is enough to warrant a ban for both of them

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm going to call Foler Foler 's place of employment to tell them what he gets up to here.

Anyone got the number for the faggot factory?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
From what I recall, Keg was RICO'd by association for apparently feeding ideas to Scratch. Who was amod during that time period? Pretty sure we were all "fuck that guy 100%" at the time.

Quit victim-blaming, ya cunts. Even if someone blasted their state license uncensored, someone using that to try and fuck their life up is permaban material.
I was amod at the time, along with Tuco Tuco , Araysar Araysar , and Noodleface Noodleface .

Also, as a clarification, the screencaps of the conversation showed that the idea to report Suineg to military CID was Keg's, and the circumstantial bit is whether he manipulated OlScratch into actually doing it. Keg claims that the entire conversation was taken out of context, not that it didn't happen.

As for those thinking that Suineg was lying the whole time as some kind of long con... to what end? This whole thing went on for months, and Suineg essentially gave site control over to amod collectively until the investigation was completed. Was that all just some kind of test? A game? Some ploy to martyr himself? I don't believe it. The far simpler explanation is that he was indeed reported by OlScratch to Army CID and was honest about it and trying to be as transparent as he could be to the userbase.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I was amod at the time, along with Tuco Tuco , Araysar Araysar , and Noodleface Noodleface .

Also, as a clarification, the screencaps of the conversation showed that the idea to report Suineg to military CID was Keg's, and the circumstantial bit is whether he manipulated OlScratch into actually doing it. Keg claims that the entire conversation was taken out of context, not that it didn't happen.

As for those thinking that Suineg was lying the whole time as some kind of long con... to what end? This whole thing went on for months, and Suineg essentially gave site control over to amod collectively until the investigation was completed. Was that all just some kind of test? A game? Some ploy to martyr himself? I don't believe it. The far simpler explanation is that he was indeed reported by OlScratch to Army CID and was honest about it and trying to be as transparent as he could be to the userbase.

If it was Kegs idea and there is enough evidence of it being true on Suinegs end. If that is the case then why did you make this thread in the first place?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If it was Kegs idea and there is enough evidence of it being true on Suinegs end. If that is the case then why did you make this thread in the first place?
As I said in the OP, it seemed as of Tuesday night that multiple people were saying Suineg had changed his mind over Discord. That's the main reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.