Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ruthless? I have been nothing approaching ruthless. You must be incredibly sensitive if you could say anything I've ever written to you was ruthless, especially in the context of all my comments towards you. You're a clown and I sometimes make fun of your weird attempts to make yourself seem important.
You're a forum terrorist. Extreme targeted harassment. Own it Ahmed.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Its not like teekey is some great detective. Booze used the same name. He is either incredibly dumb or made the decision a long time ago that he didnt mind info from the various forums mingling. So its not even close to doxxing. Its just the regular kind of shittiness.

Teekey needs to give booze a hug so we can get back to finding keg votes.
Psy ops friend. Don't be surprised when terrorist teekey brings up a post a year ago from you talking about your furry fetish on reddit.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LLR had to hide away a whole section of the forums because of doxxing attempts and here we got him appealing to the masses to let back in a dude with obvious ties to doxxing with a "well i dunno..." attitude.

What garbage.
I mean bat soup was around for months and we had no problems. As alk said he still broke the rules and that should be paid for with a paternity test.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I was mostly absent from the boards when this whole event went down.

I'd say we were kindred spirits when it comes to shit posting, but honestly he was far superior.

The difference is that I've never been so embedded with this forum as to jump on to an IRC or ..discord

The idea if its true, that someone tried to go out of their way to Doxx someone and destroy their career over a forum, that as far as I'm aware was doing nothing beyond allowing for freedom of speech is pathetic.

Now there's Shit Posting, and then there's degeneracy, that seemed to erupt on the forums over a few periods. Given that was dealt with a while back, this forum has been very straight-cut and clean, and trying to fuck over Suneig, is detestable shit.

Especially taken into account that Suneig saved this forum after Dreagen went and sold it, and Tuco told no one.

FOH might well have died from that one, between Morenetz, Rerolled, and the Trexy exodus, that's a lot of instability.

I don't know what went down, but you got to really reevaluate your life, and pull your shit together if you try to drag someone down for keeping a forum alive, that's seriously weak shit.

Last edited:

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Then again without him, we're left with whatever the fuck this is trying to be:

1604936950711.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People seem to care a lot about this. 110 votes already without any hype or announcements. There were only 192 voters in the last mod election.
Yeah but no dead people voted in the mod election.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
We should obviously forgive Keg, send him some money so he can follow some courses on social skills and decision making, and send someone of his choice money so they can follow up on his progress.

Or, fuck no.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am sort of enthralled with the idea of creating a single thread in the 'shaw called the Zoo and allowing Keg, Tyen, etc to have their own private cages to post in where the rest of the community can wander in, throw shit at them and then leave.

We can call it Harambe's Zoo.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Psy ops friend. Don't be surprised when terrorist teekey brings up a post a year ago from you talking about your furry fetish on reddit.

Looking forward to it if I'm being honest.

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I am sort of enthralled with the idea of creating a single thread in the 'shaw called the Zoo and allowing Keg, Tyen, etc to have their own private cages to post in where the rest of the community can wander in, throw shit at them and then leave.

We can call it Harambe's Zoo.

Harambe did nothing wrong.

Also it seems racist to start a zoo without a black person. Diversity and all.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.