Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Please, I'm nowhere near that level of self-hating, raging vitriol. I send out little barbs now and then.
You've been completely ruthless to me. You're a terrible person dick.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
show-me-on-this-doll-where-he-touched-you.jpg

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Ruthless? I have been nothing approaching ruthless. You must be incredibly sensitive if you could say anything I've ever written to you was ruthless, especially in the context of all my comments towards you. You're a clown and I sometimes make fun of your weird attempts to make yourself seem important.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
98.5% sure it's real based on locations he spoke about on this forum and on the reddit account.
You are lowered in my eyes buddy.

I have a few posts in the alcoholism and depression subreddits. If Booze or one of the other Fashy twats here dug those up and posted them how would you react?

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unban Keg but only let him read the fat chick thread in screenshots or the Lumi thread

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have a few posts in the alcoholism and depression subreddits. If Booze or one of the other Fashy twats here dug those up and posted them how would you react?

Do you advocate and call for masses of Americans to be killed on a daily basis? No? Well, then I'd have some sympathy for you.

Boozecube? Not so much. He can go fuck himself (because he sure as hell isn't getting a woman to fuck him).

• 1Salty

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It’s fucking faggotry period, and deserves to be called out. This entire board should be an irl-free zone, but we have too many lame imbeciles to follow that rule, and once their micro dicks get bent out of shape they resort to the lowest possible retaliation.

shits just not cool, man

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Boozecube? Not so much. He can go fuck himself (because he sure as hell isn't getting a woman to fuck him).
I agree he can, but this thread is actually about allowing someone back who has possible doxxing connections and its my feeling that bringing in posts from other areas is too close to that in my opinion. You are free to disagree.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
It’s fucking faggotry period, and deserves to be called out. This entire board should be an irl-free zone, but we have too many lame imbeciles to follow that rule, and once their micro dicks get bent out of shape they resort to the lowest possible retaliation.

shits just not cool, man

No one should be doxxed, I completely agree. That's going too far.

But how is it "IRL" if it's from another forum, same username, and not revealing any personally identifiable information?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I agree he can, but this thread is actually about allowing someone back who has possible doxxing connections and its my feeling that bringing in posts from other areas is too close to that in my opinion. You are free to disagree.

This isn't something new Teekay has linked and made this same accusation at least 5-6 times before.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
This isn't something new Teekay has linked and made this same accusation at least 5-6 times before.

Bullshit. I do make fun of you nonstop for it. But I posted the reddit thread only once ever here.

The admins deleted it, gave me a warning, and I haven't posted the link/screenshot of it since.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm anti doxxing. All the trogs are welcome back any time imo, such as fedor and screamfeeder. Keg should forever be sentence to scuttling around like a retarded crab on alt accounts.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.