Poll Should Kegkilla's Ban be Lifted?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Should Kegkilla be unbanned?

• Yes, lift his ban.

Votes: 81 39.9%
  • No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Kegkilla has contacted me on discord, and has successfully convinced me to make this poll.

His story is that he never did the things that Suineg accused him of in helping OlScratch try to get Suineg fired from his job for hosting a 'hate site'. I was not privvy to the conversation on discord, but he says -and apparently there are multiple witnesses that agree- that Suineg forgave him for this misdeed, or accepted Keg's story that he was in fact innocent of acting in concert with OlScratch. It's unclear to me which is the case at this time, I'm sure someone will chime in on this to clear that up in this thread.

At the time (FEB '18), I was shown text/pm screencaps by Suineg showing Keg and OlScratch communicating about the plan to turn Suineg into the military for operating a 'hate site'. Kegkilla says that these were taken out of context, and that Suineg admitted that to him. Suineg never admitted that to me, though he did tell me at one point a year or so after the fact that he didn't have what would be considered "conclusive proof" of Keg's involvement. Put another way, those screencaps could be considered circumstantial rather than conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.

Now, that only refers to the original offense. Since that time, Kegkilla has done all he can to evade his ban on multiple occasions. His latest alt, China Bat Soup, was allowed to post here for a while because we only had suspicions that it was Keg. When directly asked in the amod thread whether CBS was Keg, he lied and said he wasn't. He also lied right before I banned him and said he wasn't in voice chat in discord when he admitted that he was in fact Kegkilla.

China Bat Soup was also not the first alt that Keg made to evade his ban. He was caught on at least 3 other occasions making alts to evade his ban, all the while saying that those alts weren't him. This shows multiple deliberate attempts to deceive myself, amod, and all of the members here as to his true identity, which is in itself a tacit admission of wrongdoing IMO. Who but the guilty man would use dishonest measures to avoid responsibility for their actions? Wouldn't the honest man try to show that he was wronged and exhaust every opportunity to clear his good name? That's not what happened in this case.

These are the facts as I understand them, I welcome anyone with knowledge of the situation to add what they know here in this thread.

The results of this poll will not be binding, but will be used by me as a factor in my decision making to make a final determination of whether or not Kegkilla stays banned. If the public sentiment is overwhelming one way or another, then that will speak more loudly to me than if the vote is close, or if the turnout is minimal. Kegkilla has agreed to abide by these terms.

So what do we think?

• 4Like
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wonder how many people read this before voting.

Keg can be funny and has been a long time forum member. We ban him he'll just come back until we figure out which alt is his again. He wouldn't have admitted the China Bat Flu thing except I sat there pushing him and Suineg to make up lol.

I'm sure the poll will go against him and I never vote on these things because every time I vote that person loses (see 2016 and 2020 elections :p) So, sorry in advance Keg.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This poll is gonna look real bad until we go to sleep tonight and then suddenly there will be a new registration dump and Keg will be ahead definitively.

• 19Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 26 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
While the dude could shit post with the best of them, and he created some memorable moments in foh history, he ultimately committed crimes against humanity that cannot be forgiven.

1604870319340.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
As a person, kegkilla is human garbage.

But as an entertaining poster, the forum is better off with him here.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Speaking to Olscratch in of itself should be enough for a ban.

what do we get by lifting the ban? Drama.

what do we get if we don’t? Drama via sock accounts.

I say make him work for his drama

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Free Keg. On the condition that he stops being a faggot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Kegkilla has contacted me on discord, and has successfully convinced me to make this poll.

His story is that he never did the things that Suineg accused him of in helping OlScratch try to get Suineg fired from his job for hosting a 'hate site'. I was not privvy to the conversation on discord, but he says -and apparently there are multiple witnesses that agree- that Suineg forgave him for this misdeed, or accepted Keg's story that he was in fact innocent of acting in concert with OlScratch. It's unclear to me which is the case at this time, I'm sure someone will chime in on this to clear that up in this thread.

At the time (FEB '18), I was shown text/pm screencaps by Suineg showing Keg and OlScratch communicating about the plan to turn Suineg into the military for operating a 'hate site'. Kegkilla says that these were taken out of context, and that Suineg admitted that to him. Suineg never admitted that to me, though he did tell me at one point a year or so after the fact that he didn't have what would be considered "conclusive proof" of Keg's involvement. Put another way, those screencaps could be considered circumstantial rather than conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.

Now, that only refers to the original offense. Since that time, Kegkilla has done all he can to evade his ban on multiple occasions. His latest alt, China Bat Soup, was allowed to post here for a while because we only had suspicions that it was Keg. When directly asked in the amod thread whether CBS was Keg, he lied and said he wasn't. He also lied right before I banned him and said he wasn't in voice chat in discord when he admitted that he was in fact Kegkilla.

China Bat Soup was also not the first alt that Keg made to evade his ban. He was caught on at least 3 other occasions making alts to evade his ban, all the while saying that those alts weren't him. This shows multiple deliberate attempts to deceive myself, amod, and all of the members here as to his true identity, which is in itself a tacit admission of wrongdoing IMO. Who but the guilty man would use dishonest measures to avoid responsibility for their actions? Wouldn't the honest man try to show that he was wronged and exhaust every opportunity to clear his good name? That's not what happened in this case.

These are the facts as I understand them, I welcome anyone with knowledge of the situation to add what they know here in this thread.

The results of this poll will not be binding, but will be used by me as a factor in my decision making to make a final determination of whether or not Kegkilla stays banned. If the public sentiment is overwhelming one way or another, then that will speak more loudly to me than if the vote is close, or if the turnout is minimal. Kegkilla has agreed to abide by these terms.

So what do we think?
Just unban everyone and pull a Suineg. Rules obviously dont matter.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
But god fucking forbid we say American Inventor or bypass the word filters. Oh NoOOooOooOooo!?!?!?!?!?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
"he didn't have what would be considered "conclusive proof" of Keg's involvement"

Since when would we trust Suinegs word on anything anyways, that pussy doesn't even post here anymore. Keg at least provides entertainment.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Keg has been making me laugh for nearly 2 decades, people get passes for all kinds of stupid shit just as long.

Worst that can happen is he gets banned again.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We got donkey d cups tits and e toilets fat bags too bc of Keg. I'm torn.

• 1WTF

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People started getting warnings on Discord for what they had posted that night almost immediately after Keg was banned here. I'm having a hard time not just assuming that he decided to rat out people to Discord in some way of lashing back.

As for his posting quality: Some of it is good. Some of it is angry autistic personal attacks out of nowhere that has no place in the conversation which I can only construe as some lame attempt at being edgy.

Letting someone that has such a high possibility of a past of doxxing exist on these forums now of all times is foolish and dangerous.

But, I'm sure he has half a dozen alt accounts already in-place and all of this effort is pointless anyway.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.