• No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
People started getting warnings on Discord for what they had posted that night almost immediately after Keg was banned here. I'm having a hard time not just assuming that he decided to rat out people to Discord in some way of lashing back.

As for his posting quality: Some of it is good. Some of it is angry autistic personal attacks out of nowhere that has no place in the conversation which I can only construe as some lame attempt at being edgy.

Letting someone that has such a high possibility of a past of doxxing exist on these forums now of all times is foolish and dangerous.

But, I'm sure he has half a dozen alt accounts already in-place and all of this effort is pointless anyway.
His account was also banned on Discord, he's posting as loveboat now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Apparently Suineg is changing his mind and has not forgiven Keg. Vote accordingly.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
His account was also banned on Discord, he's posting as loveboat now.
If a conversation was reported to Discord and they took a look at it: They would hit anyone that broke their "rules". The one doing the reporting is not necessarily immune.

Fucker

Log Wizard
How big of a fuck up to you have to be to keep returning to a forum year after year ban after ban? I'm always amazed at how useless and defective some people are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
As for his posting quality: Some of it is good. Some of it is angry autistic personal attacks out of nowhere that has no place in the conversation which I can only construe as some lame attempt at being edgy.
That is pretty much every single person on this forum, myself included.

This has never been a serious community for anything, except perhaps MMO's. Political related threads are simply repeating shit that has been said elsewhere, and people getting catharsis from bitching.

Half the forum plays the edgy trolling lulz game, the other half takes everything literally and have perpetual sandy vaginas. Always has been, always will be.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lots of terrible people who post here on the regular. its stupid to ban Keg for something it turns out may not have ever happened. Captain X Box said it did, but couldnt prove it and his reasoning is tarded. let Keg back in, what fucking difference does it make anymore? he's just going to keep coming back anyway on other user names.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
if annoying blow-in cunts like caepan can come in and fuck up an institution like FSR with impunity, then fuck it, bring back keg.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
A48DFD3A-1FB8-49A2-934B-8773B68E87F7.jpeg

Not including the link here because it pretty much details the potential impending suicide of one of the forum members.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't remember saying who cares if Suineg was doxxed, I said he forgave him and said he had no proof. I also added in a dig at him skeletonning his account because it's a shitty thing to do if you care about your community. Also, Suineg, if you're having issues and need a friend I've done nothing but be that for you for years. You know where to find me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 316296
Not including the link here because it pretty much details the potential impending suicide of one of the forum members.

WTF why not? That sounds like the best part. At least tell us which poster.

And who's side are you on, he specifically told you to make sure to give us the link. You are betraying him right now.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am a somewhat good Christian and will forgive almost anything if someone shows contrition. Doxxing falls into the "almost" part. Suineg, whatever you think about him, when through an IG investigation over this shit. If you have ever been in the military you understand the seriousness of this. There are lulz and there is attempting to ruin someone's life. I dont care if he didn't directly have a hand in it. "Egging him on for lulz" doesn't cut it. The only correct answer to this situation is reaching out to the target and saying "hey, you might be a dick, but soandso is trying to slam you as a racist/white supremacist to your boss. Dick or not. I dont think that is cool".

Fuck him.
fuck him roy moore GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You know who else was just sitting off to the side egging on for the lulz? The SS.

do you want to Un ban the SS

actually if I put it this way you guys will probably vote him back in.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No sense in arguing it here. Votes cannot be changed.

• 1Truth!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Already said my 2c:

What keg did isn't "speech". Fuck him. Doesn't matter if he's forgiven. He made things personal outside this place in a way that could have had lasting and very real consequences, and did it for luls.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.