Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Obviously with a statement like that alkorin has proof he cannot share with the rest of us.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
When Kamala comes to hang up all in the street for being a hate forum remember it will be Kegs partial fault the government already had us on record

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Suineg doesn't even have proof, how would Alkorin?

I don't know but I don't think Alkorin is an idiot and he'd have to be an idiot to make a statement like that without proof.

My guess is that suenig was lying. Either lying about the proof when he showed it to alkorin or lying about not ever having proof. I don't know which but we know suenig lies so it's the most likely answer.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lift the ban. Solid poster with multiple lulz. Put him on a tight leash for a year or so due to wall of text llr posted.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
People started getting warnings on Discord for what they had posted that night almost immediately after Keg was banned here. I'm having a hard time not just assuming that he decided to rat out people to Discord in some way of lashing back.

As for his posting quality: Some of it is good. Some of it is angry autistic personal attacks out of nowhere that has no place in the conversation which I can only construe as some lame attempt at being edgy.

Letting someone that has such a high possibility of a past of doxxing exist on these forums now of all times is foolish and dangerous.

But, I'm sure he has half a dozen alt accounts already in-place and all of this effort is pointless anyway.
Dom I'm pretty sure another forum admitted to doing that. Won't name them since I like them.

People change but his leash needs to be tight and maybe an insurance policy needs to be taken out if he wishes to remain here.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Suineg not telling the truth about things... I don’t believe it.
Suineg has lied again and again. I heard suineg forgive him. Keg was genuinely heartbroken over what happened and asked for forgiveness.

People change. 🤷‍♂️

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Either suineg lied, or Keg is lying. Either way, Keg evaded his ban more than once, and I no longer give any fucks.

My opinion is not worth more than anyone else's on this issue and I will not fight this if the ban is overturned. Not my place.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Either suineg lied, or Keg is lying. Either way, Keg evaded his ban more than once, and I no longer give any fucks.

My opinion is not worth more than anyone else's on this issue and I will not fight this if the ban is overturned. Not my place.
Ya i cant argue evading the ban. That's a tough one. Maybe he could provide a paternity test for trex's child to the forum to make up for it. I'd be ok with that.

• 2Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I say we only unban him only if he convinces trex to get a paternity test with him and provides the results to the forum. Honestly this seems completely fair and like a good compromise.

The forum must know the truth.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

"Suineg never admitted that to me, though he did tell me at one point a year or so after the fact that he didn't have what would be considered "conclusive proof" of Keg's involvement. Put another way, those screencaps could be considered circumstantial rather than conclusive evidence of wrongdoing."

I dunno if Suineg "lied" but the evidence seems flimsy. He sure sounded cordial and happy in discord when speaking with Keg on election night. I guess I took that the wrong way or something.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I say we only unban him only if he convinces trex to get a paternity test with him and provides the results to the forum. Honestly this seems completely fair and like a good compromise.

The forum must know the truth.
I rescind everything I said prior to this post and give this post as my opinion on an ultimatum. It must happen. We must know the father of the child.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Will you play the role of Maury for the reveal?
Those are some big shoes to fill. You think I could do it? We have many a good forum member.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This poll is gonna look real bad until we go to sleep tonight and then suddenly there will be a new registration dump and Keg will be ahead definitively.
I can edit the poll, give me a good gig on a energy company board and it's done. And lots and lots of crack:trollface:

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we really dont need keg here, but at this juncture, allowing an oldschool poster to post again doesnt seem like the worst thing in the world. limit his privileges if it helps make some feel better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, just unban Keg for a short period and let him plead his case here.

No one has to make any commitment, just see what he has to say. If the consensus sways towards ban, then ban. If the consensus sways towards unban, then unban.

But if you don't get at least one of the parties posting here in person, then just leave him banned because this 'arguing via 3rd party screenshot' is fucking stupid as shit.

If Keg can't or simply doesn't make a very good case for why he was just 'bullshitting' with Ol Scratch and wasn't personally involved with what happened with Suineg, then why unban him?

There's been doxxing here in the past, but I have to be honest...most of it was done here, and stayed here. I outed Sam da Man as a pedo, but I didn't make it personal nor did I go after him outside the forum (and that was really after years of Sam doxxing himself, LOL, for those that still remember). The only other person I think that was doxxed here, AND fucked with IRL, was Mippo, and that was done by someone else actively posting in this thread right now. And EVEN THEN, I don't think it was meant as an attempt to ruin his career (wasn't it putting his phone# on a craigslist hooker ad or something?).

Trying to ruin someone's military career was a really fucking shitty thing to do. That's way across the line, even for us. I'd like to hear Keg's side, because otherwise I don't see the point in ubanning him.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users
Status
Not open for further replies.