Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well by tolans six degrees of separation from Kevin bacon logic, you are mind controlled by me, and so is the mod team, and so is tanoomba.

So I made tanoomba threaten to doxx you, then made you mad about it, then made the mod team ban him.

Then I psychically rigged this poll to keep him banned

So by engaging me they're engaging the secret power behind the throne!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Show how hodj was instrumental in this ban.

Wouldn't this just be switching the wormtongue ball licking to you then?
Have you not been paying attention to this thread? He's the head cheerleader for this unjust Tanoomba ban.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Have you not been paying attention to this thread? He's the head cheerleader for this unjust Tanoomba ban.
Hodj wasn't around for the ban though, just post ban. So he didn't influence that decision.

However, if they reversed it now you would be the very problem you are erroneously attributing to hodj on this topic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ah, the age old question: Which came first, the Moonbat or the thread?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He posts the exact same drivel there that he did here for years.

Just googled and found old post of his. Concern trolling Anita, of course.
NeoGAF
He hasn't made a post on that account in over a year. NeoFAG would not be fun for Tanoomba. He's not looking for people to agree with him.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, that was my point, you wouldn't be able to pick out his drivel there because they ban anyone that doesn't post like him.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Hodj wasn't around for the ban though, just post ban. So he didn't influence that decision.

However, if they reversed it now you would be the very problem you are erroneously attributing to hodj on this topic.
That is what we can call a convenience of circumstance, not apathy by choice. You doubt hodj would have ridiculed and jabbed Tanoomba pubically on his way out the door, yet you're absolutley sure Tanoomba would have doxxed someone?

66879239.jpg

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.