Then why am I the best at finding them?

aed.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DOXX ALERT! DOXX ALERT!

Hi Soygen

Please be advised I am very close to telling your fiancée that you really like buttholes.... As soon as I figure out which Asian in Miami you are.

Please interpret this however you see fit, faggot.

• 2Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hi, TNMB is not an appropriate abbreviation for Tanoomba or The Moonbat. You must use TMB going forward. Thank you .

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Do you know what would be magical?

Unbanning TMB but then everyone here absolutely does not engage him. Put him on ignore if you have to, whatever. But just have the willpower to never, never, ever respond to his posts. At all. It would infuriate him so much the melt down would be epic.

However, virtually no one here has the self control to do this.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Do you know what would be magical?

Unbanning TMB but then everyone here absolutely does not engage him. Put him on ignore if you have to, whatever. But just have the willpower to never, never, ever respond to his posts. At all. It would infuriate him so much the melt down would be epic.

However, virtually no one here has the self control to do this.

For two or three weeks I had Tolan, Tanoomba, Picasso, Screamfeeder, Lendarios and Astrocreep on ignore and many of the threads I read I wouldn't know what anyone was talking about and would play a game before I reached the bottom of the thread and guess who was shitting up the thread, I was wrong more than I was right.

The only person who still remains on ignore on that list is Astrocreep because he doesn't shit up threads for pages making having him on ignore impossible to know what's going on. Now I just salt the fuck out of them and watch them piss and moan and some private message me crying.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For two or three weeks I had Tolan, Tanoomba, Picasso, Screamfeeder, Lendarios and Astrocreep on ignore and many of the threads I read I wouldn't know what anyone was talking about and would play a game before I reached the bottom of the thread and guess who was shitting up the thread, I was wrong more than I was right.

The only person who still remains on ignore on that list is Astrocreep because he doesn't shit up threads for pages making having him on ignore impossible to know what's going on. Now I just salt the fuck out of them and watch them piss and moan and some private message me crying.

Please stop salting me, you're defeating me.

• 5Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There goes hodj, knows he's on ignore but just can't help himself.

Burnem you may be a more curious case, it's odd to be so angry and not even involved in a debate. Have you always been like this?

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
a_skeleton_03, will you unban Moonbat as soon as he starts winning the poll? Ghostbusters was on cable, and it inspired me to be the keymaster that unleashes Gozernoomba on the world.

Timing is important here, I've got to be the deciding vote or I can't jerk off to it properly afterwards.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Won't happen unless hodj keeps hodjing

Fuck

If @Vanessa accepts my offer of an apology, I'll spend most of the day writing, recording, editing, uploading that to youtube (yes I plan to do this mea culpa in video format!), then I got code louisville tonight so the hodjing will settle down some today at least.

There goes hodj, knows he's on ignore but just can't help himself.

This is delicious butthurt.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hi Soygen

Please be advised I am very close to telling your fiancée that you really like buttholes.... As soon as I figure out which Asian in Miami you are.

Please interpret this however you see fit, faggot.
Good luck, I"m behind 7 proxies.

Also, nobody knows I love buttholes better than her!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He is the 2016 equivalent of one of those Che T-Shirt wearing dipshits from when we grew up. Until he has to pay his own bills and deal with the real world, he will simply ignore any facts that do not fit the narrative that he has created in his head.

Still not as bad as Moonbat, though. Dude was cancer to any thread he got involved in, outside of perhaps the retro gaming one. Him and Scream are the first two people I put on ignore. Its not that he was intractable or even his opinions, but he was just so childishly predictable patterns of arguing. At least Tolan _tries_ a new angle every once in a while. Moonbat was so fucking predictable you could set your clock by him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.