• No

Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That is what we can call a convenience of circumstance, not apathy by choice. You doubt hodj would have ridiculed and jabbed Tanoomba pubically on his way out the door, yet you're absolutley sure Tanoomba would have doxxed someone?
Let's pretend that hodj was there worm tonguing the balls of the mods. They then ban Tanoomba.

Now here you are doing the same to the mods. If they overturn it then doesn't that make you just as reprehensible?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That is what we can call a convenience of circumstance, not apathy by choice. You doubt hodj would have ridiculed and jabbed Tanoomba pubically on his way out the door, yet you're absolutley sure Tanoomba would have doxxed someone?

View attachment 123576

Too bad @Tanoomba can't see this excellent example of a non-sequitor fallacy on display in its proper context, in the wild.

He was having trouble comprehending that concept last time we chatted, iirc.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Let's pretend that hodj was there worm tonguing the balls of the mods. They then ban Tanoomba.

Now here you are doing the same to the mods. If they overturn it then doesn't that make you just as reprehensible?
No. Because I stand for justice, not moderator brown-nosing.

• 2Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No. Because I stand for justice, not moderator brown-nosing.
Says you. Obviously according to this poll so far the people feel justice has been served.

Both are brown nosing just different sides of the coin. I should merge your accounts to one called Twoface and allow you to post every other day on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Says you. Obviously according to this poll so far the people feel justice has been served.

Both are brown nosing just different sides of the coin. I should merge your accounts to one called Twoface and allow you to post every other day on it.
That would only hurt you, this place would be a total failure without all his Bug Reports.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm not sure that Tolan's inability to use basic web functionality rises to the level of bug reports.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously according to this poll so far the people feel justice has been served.

Obviously tyranny by majority.

Tyranny.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So here is Zyyyz' first response to what TNMB said. if you go to this post you will see that he has TNMB's original unedited "threat" quoted. Based on this response it is clear that Zyyz' was afraid that actual doxxing was about to go down /eyeroll.

Doxxing was not even brought up by Zyyz, it was Sebudai in this post here...

Lastly, khalid khalid I like youbro so let me ask you...are you allowing your dislike of TNMB cloud your judgement of what happened? Are you claiming that you know TNMB's intent?

I actually regret the phrasing of that post. I wouldn't want him banned if I could do it again. The sentiment he expressed is something I oppose so badly I just went nuclear without thinking. Fuck Tanoomba, he's a fucking faggot, but I do regret that post.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.