Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Never forget, Burnem welched on an avatar bet and cried like a little faggot when a_skeleton_03 enforced it.

• 4Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Picasso's got this thing where he thinks hurting the community by defending the worst and most hated poster in it, is okay because he thinks it hurts me.

It doesn't.

I was driving....in a car....when he was banned...by the new mod team...that was overwhelmingly voted in by the will of the people....utilizing a long standing rule....that was voted on by the community and never challenged.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I still haven't voted, which way should I go!?!?!

Also, @a_skeleton_03 I officially request we show who voted for what option to make sure the poll is not compromised. Thanks!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Never forget, Burnem welched on an avatar bet and cried like a little faggot when a_skeleton_03 enforced it.

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/avatar-bet-welcher-non-donor.8277/page-4

I'd quote the exact post where a_skeleton_03 explains you paid extra money to troll me after you paid the money you welched on for over half a decade but you can't quote post from the retard hall of shame.

You are a pathological lying bet welching faggot who embarrassed himself and had to pay to post again on these forums after welching for over half a decade and the proof isn't going to disappear.

Screenshot_2017-02-28-13-06-21.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/avatar-bet-welcher-non-donor.8277/page-4

I'd quote the exact post where a_skeleton_03 explains you paid extra money to troll me after you paid the money you welched on for over half a decade but you can't quote post from the retard hall of shame.

You are a pathological lying bet welching faggot who embarrassed himself and had to pay to post again on these forums after welching for over half a decade and the proof isn't going to disappear.

You seem bitter

@Amod can we get a bitter rating?

Maybe a grapefruit?

• 3Like
  • 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its clear the salt icon is the most effective, because of how much people bitch constantly about being given them.

You're salty. So what? It'll be alright. Drink some water.

I think I'm just going to start salting every fucking post like Sterling does with the jew shit and Cthonic does with likes.

That'll be my new thing.

Every post is salty. Saltman McMorton they'll call me.

• 4Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
With no friends, no redeeming qualities, and getting insulted all the time I have no cards left to play besides salting him continuously to get my sweet revenge.

• 3Like
  • 2Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.