Silicon Valley

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thats a pretty old and famous quote. Or at least the spirit of the quote.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm guessing it's big head running the new incubator that erlich was pissed about.
It's 100% Bighead... and hopefully he'll get a bigger role this season. I've always liked him as a character because he seems to be the only one immune to the inherent insanity of Silicon Valley.

This episode was just chock full of jokes, both blatant and subtle. But my favorite gag was right at the beginning, when they're getting the tour of the server farm. If you look at the nametag of the burnt out server engineer giving the tour, his headshot photo looks like it's from 1986. It's the little things...

Tenks

I also love how sales sold something without anyone backing it. Mainly because that happens all the fucking time. Sales will just say anything to close the deal.

Debase

N00b
One of the best shows on television now. Just wish there was a better bridge to John Oliver than that POS show VEEP.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Meh that character wore out his welcome with me. He was funny but too shallow to be a mainstay. I'm glad they got rid of him as a central role.
I just want to see him once or twice a season for more laughs, not as an every episode character. Great show, just killing it this year!

One of the best shows on television now. Just wish there was a better bridge to John Oliver than that POS show VEEP.
Pretty sure you are in the minority with that opinion. VEEP is awesome!

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
am i crazy or was the third mole they passed sam the man?

i think the last 10 minutes of this episode were the best yet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so is this schwarzenegger haversack theory thingy legit? i guess ehrlich could have contacted his asian buddy to water those plants and have the hose across the floor to set up the fall? still who could predict that the one marketing asshole would pick up those files and read it and then show it to jack? its flimsy even if true.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Could easily be so he doesn't injure himself when he fake falls and have nothing to do with the plot. It's pretty standard practice to use protective gear as much as possible when actors are preforming stunts (Im sure he had to repeat it a few times)

Juvarisx

Florida
Could easily be so he doesn't injure himself when he fake falls and have nothing to do with the plot. It's pretty standard practice to use protective gear as much as possible when actors are preforming stunts (Im sure he had to repeat it a few times)
Its possible but it wasn't a single shot from the elevator to the trip, they would have had to do a few shots of the elevator exiting too for editing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when the guys had their pizza fueled all-nighter strategy session, it was speeded up, but did anyone notice anything hinting at what was to happen at the job? all i spotted was the asian kid swiping the last piece of pizza

Tenks

I thought that as well but there are so many ways to do that shot without the use of knee pads. They could have just as easily filmed the fall and have a mat down or since it was shot from behind use a stunt person.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I thought that as well but there are so many ways to do that shot without the use of knee pads. They could have just as easily filmed the fall and have a mat down or since it was shot from behind use a stunt person.
Sure, or they could do it the way they did. Either way it doesn't imply one thing or another unless we discover why they did it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was a little disappointed by the ending because I thought we were finally going to make some progress. But now reading about the Haversack thing and I'm kind of excited for where this might be going. The craziest part is the types of fans this show has (the type that'd research shit) is known by the producers, so they probably know everyone's nerding out about it.

I fucking laughed my ass off to this one though.

"Hold on, are you wearing a gold chain?"
"Oh right, yeah, I've had it for a while. I just kind of throw it on every now and then."
"None of that is true. I definitely would have noticed."
"Okay, listen. I've been working hard and making money for the first time. So I was like, buy myself something nice for once."
*deadpan look* "So you bought a chain?"

That, and the 2nd Jared burn. He follow's Ehrlich's Cypress Hill crack with, "Okay, Cypress Halal" and starts laughing maniacally. Hendricks just gives him a "Okay Jared, settle down." I don't know why, but that one killed me.