Silicon Valley

Xevy

Log Wizard
Richard giving his nervous Nazi-spiel was great. His hand gestures were especially hilarious when he described the "Final Solution" as "that stuff".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've met a few guys in my short career that would go fucking ballistic if you mixed tabs and spaces. Our editor allows us to use a feature called "tabs insert spaces", so a tab will be 4 spaces. This way no one gets their panties in a bunch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pisses me off that Bachman was able to ruin Bighead. But him not giving a shit is kind of funny.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My current boss is a space fanatic but only when dealing with SQL artifacts. It's a bit strange.

Ganthorn

N00b
Pisses me off that Bachman was able to ruin Bighead. But him not giving a shit is kind of funny.
I don't think Bachman actually ruined him that much. I think bighead blew most of his money before bachman even got to it. the 500k for the blog was actually helpful to big head and the party itself couldn't have been the problem because the checks were bouncing. That means bighead blew most of it on his moving the pool back and forth etc.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
renting out alcatraz plus all that food, entertainment and decorating must have cost several millions. im thinking 5 million.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He also got into a VI vs emacs debate but countless times its been show Richard uses an IDE. Where is the continuity!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bighead won't be ruined long. His whole character is an idiot who never knows what he's doing yet keeps getting promoted/elevated over people that actually deserve it.

Ganthorn

N00b
renting out alcatraz plus all that food, entertainment and decorating must have cost several millions. im thinking 5 million.
She said the checks to the vendors were bouncing which means he was going broke before all of it was even paid. Bachman may have spent a couple million total but obviously bighead blew the majority of it himself.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going to guess the guy who was going to incubate at Erlich's but chose Bighead's is going to strike it rich and Bighead will get another windfall

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its great that he is able to take girls to his cot in the garage/server room and they don't even care. This guy fucks.

If that guy who went to Bigheads house and not Erlich's strikes it rich... Erlich would also get the money from it because of their partnership.