Silicon Valley

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They ran the Erlich coughing thing WAY too god damn long. I was seriously annoyed by that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And fucking Big Head. Love the "new" seed building. Then later Erlich saying "With a combined bank of $20 million, 36 thousand."

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm surprised he even has 36 thousand. And I thought him choking was hysterical, but like someone else said, a very plot driven episode. I enjoyed it, though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
As stupid as people think Erlich is, he was the first person to pick up that the acquisition would benefit them

Also kind of sad the CEO dude is out, I enjoyed the back and forth with richard.

The appliance segment really nailed my job again. I noticed they had one of those tiny desk fans clamped to the chassis blowing in and basically all of our systems end up looking like that in a lab.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I haven't rewatched it to confirm, but I thought he said 20 million and 36 dollars, not 36 thousand.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I haven't rewatched it to confirm, but I thought he said 20 million and 36 dollars, not 36 thousand.
He said 36 thousand.
Great episode. I love the fact that even when they tried to do the minimum, they wind up making an amazing box, which ends up coming back to bite them in the ass.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I also loved Gavin greeting the old Nucleus team like he's never seen them before

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I also loved Gavin greeting the old Nucleus team like he's never seen them before
Yeah this was a highlight of the episode for sure.

I'm not sure why I found Erlich coughing so funny. How absurd it got made me actually let out a laugh and that doesn't happen very often.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Erlich is a dumbass who understands the nuance of cold business plays. Its what makes him remotely CEO material as opposed to engineer is that he understand when someone is trying to fuck them and how almost intuitively.

Like before this time when he realized that the N-Frame team was stealing their technology by brainraping Richard in the first meeting with them. Even before Jared figured it out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't really like the guy playing Jared when he was in the Office as Gabe, but he is killing it in this show.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jared's Squatter turning his airbnb into his own airbnb and throwing his shit on the lawn is absolutely hysterical btw.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jared's Squatter turning his airbnb into his own airbnb and throwing his shit on the lawn is absolutely hysterical btw.
I mean it's funny but it makes me want to punch him in the fucking throat.

Debase

N00b
Renter laws in certain states are so atrociously skewed in favor of those renters over landlords that shit like this happens. I've seen more than a few horror stories to know that I'm never renting space.

What needs to happen is that Jarred or a friend needs to rent from the squator and force him out. Would be hilarious.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jared's squatter would find all of his stuff missing on a regular basis if it was my place. Is it legal for a tenant to change the locks and lock you out of your own property? That he isn't paying for.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They are definitely exaggerating it a bit but yeah, tenant laws in California are heavily in the renter's favor.