Silicon Valley

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I just realized that Russ Haneman is Mickey Mouse...that seems so fucking wrong.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wonder what that was at the end, kinda leaving it open for something to happen to the code.
At any rate it was a good ending to a great show. Not super funny, but a great way to wrap everything up.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Wonder what that was at the end, kinda leaving it open for something to happen to the code.
At any rate it was a good ending to a great show. Not super funny, but a great way to wrap everything up.

I assumed Monica stole it, which is why she's working for 'definitely not the NSA'.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think it was just a gag to let you enjoy knowing the fact that Richard is still in trouble for something.

I laughed the hardest when Monica shoulder bumped Jin Yang. That and Gilfoyle/Dinesh being secretly or not-so-secretly gay for each other.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Did they explain why Lori was in prison?
Do you think that needed an explanation? I think it was perfect.

Anyone else feel like they were poking fun of Erlichs actor when they were talking about him spending all his money? :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Do you think that needed an explanation? I think it was perfect.

Anyone else feel like they were poking fun of Erlichs actor when they were talking about him spending all his money? :D

I mean, I woulda liked one personally. *shrug* I'm fine either way but I think it was a good chance at some funny.

And no, Erlich was awful with money when he was on the show. I don't see this being a burn on Miller himself.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I mean, I woulda liked one personally. *shrug* I'm fine either way but I think it was a good chance at some funny.

And no, Erlich was awful with money when he was on the show. I don't see this being a burn on Miller himself.
I think the Lori thing is funnier when left to imagination.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think a lot of things were left unsaid which made it awesome I was thinking Gavin married that one dude because they argued like a married couple. Did Jin yang take the code, Monica, or did Richard just straight up lose it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think a lot of things were left unsaid which made it awesome I was thinking Gavin married that one dude because they argued like a married couple. Did Jin yang take the code, Monica, or did Richard just straight up lose it.
I was thinking the largest security company in SV is using it. But NSA having it makes sense too. Bitchard is still a fuck up :D

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Season was rushed by I liked the Finale. In and of itself was a great episode in a scattershot season.

Timechild

Trakanon Raider
I was thinking the largest security company in SV is using it. But NSA having it makes sense too. Bitchard is still a fuck up :D
I think the girl who lives in Elrichs old house, who goes to Stanford stole it. Thats why she bailed out hard when talking about her project and then finding out who they were.

Fadaar

That guy
I think the girl who lives in Elrichs old house, who goes to Stanford stole it. Thats why she bailed out hard when talking about her project and then finding out who they were.

Eh? He made it sound like it was the last build they made, which should have never seen that house. I'd bet on Monica stealing it from his desk. Her or Dinesh.

Edit: Oh, he called it a 'code base'... whatever that means. He *did* say it was an orange thumb drive and the one Dinesh uses to 'fix' the launch is orange in that scene. So I'd venture it's that particular thumb drive?