Silicon Valley

spronk

FPS noob
In an interview with Playboy, the "Silicon Valley" star revealed that he and his wife of four years, costume designer Mollie Gates, are into the swinging scene.

"I don't know how much I can say, because I don't want my wife to be mad at me," Middleditch said. "Only after I got married was I like, 'Mollie, I'm sorry, but we have to get nontraditional here.' To her credit, instead of saying ... 'I'm out,' she was like, 'Let's figure this out.' "

Not only did they figure it out, but the 37-year-old actor said "To be honest, swinging has saved our marriage."

"We have different speeds, and we argue over it constantly, but it's better than feeling unheard and alone and that you have to scurry in the shadows," he said. "By the way, it's now called being 'part of the lifestyle.' The term swinging is old."

190918075203-01-thomas-middleditch-mollie-gates-file-exlarge-169.jpg

this dude who looks like he's an extra on Lord of the Rings, marries an insanely hot chick way out of his league and then decides he needs to get his dick even more wet?

I liked it better when Hollywood execs would murder anyone who didn't keep their secrets.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She's a costume designer, he's in Zombieland 2. You also have no idea what he is packing.

Everyone from the PTA to the leaders of industry sleep around, just in this era you can stay married while doing it publicly. But you do have to ask, you can't pressure them into it like Jeri Ryan's ex.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
this dude who looks like he's an extra on Lord of the Rings, marries an insanely hot chick way out of his league and then decides he needs to get his dick even more wet?

I wouldn't go that far. She damn attractive sure, but honestly kind of homely by Hollywood standards.

Fadaar

That guy
Thomas Middleditch is fucking hilarious, check out the Pete Holmes bits where he plays Vega and Nightcrawler among other characters. His improv in the behind the scenes is amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was a solid first episode, and really set the tone for their final season. I liked this return episode.

Richard tells congress that companies like Amazon, Google and Facebook are the devil because they collect user data, but his new internet 2.0 will prevent this. Everyone cheers. He then finds out the gamer guy that's using his internet 2 records every bit of audio from every user 100% of the time. The microphone in the headsets never shuts off, even when not on the game.

Anyway, Richard tries to combat it by asking Gilfoyle to use his AI bot to sort through every bit of the saved audio and pull and organize everything from the gamer guy so he can blackmail him. That guy takes the blackmail and carries it into a meeting to show just how effective his audio capturing is, especially now that it's nicely organized. On top of that, Jared decides to leave the company and begin working with a new girl that can use his coddling.

Should be fun.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Agreed. By the end of the episode I was definitely wanting more.

That auto-chair attached to the dude's ass made me lol both times.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Agreed. By the end of the episode I was definitely wanting more.

That auto-chair attached to the dude's ass made me lol both times.
It's the cunty way he goes about deploying it. Oh man, TV is so good at making an extremely unlikeable character.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Great first episode. Also my company has an AI engine that's not too far from the capabilities we saw in this one. Cutting edge!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
OMFG Jared flipping out on Richard was amazing.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users