SimCity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
ljM1l5zh.jpg

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Intropy let's see some screenshots of your master cities.
I dont want to reveal all the l33t sauce secrets just yet, but the layout in that screenshot is the most retarded shit I ever saw. There is only one building per block which means insane amounts of intersections and no traffic flow whatsoever. Not to mention 823457235 Park & Rides in one location at a dead end corner of the city which is pointless.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I guess Tuco made the mistake of thinking that you knew wtf you were talking about.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So how shitty is this game? is it worth buying?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I guess Tuco made the mistake of thinking that you knew wtf you were talking about.
Bro are you new here? There's no mistakes being made.

And in case anyone gets confused I didn't make the city in that screenshot.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Apparently "Jews" is a censored word. Lol. My city shows up as ****

I can't get on US East 1. It's full all the time. I'm playing eurotrash east 2 because it's the only location consistently open.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Good news they added a queue display time, bad news have to wait 18 fucking minutes to play a mostly single player game...

Game is turning out to be worse than almost every mmo release with all the crashing, the checking for update hanging, losing connection to servers, not saving all information in time when servers go down, not showing friends in game, not showing friends maps, I deleted one region twice only to come back and it see it duplicated twice instead on my map list. Can't trade between cities if there isn't an actual road connection apparently ferries or trains don't count.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
3 hour queue on East 1 if you can get past the checking for updates

Or 25 mins when i log in again queue doesnt even know how long

caramon13_sl

shitlord
It's pretty fail how they rolled this out. Half the servers are "busy" which doesn't really mean they are busy, just that they show that way. If you close the patcher and re-open it, you get checking for updates forever UNLESS you re-run the recovery tool, wait 5 minutes and then get a second shot at a server choice.

Like Dabamf I'm playing on a "non-native" server, even though there are basically servers flagged as Available.

Even funnier is half the time I was playing I got the "you have been disconnected" message in the upper left of the city display, so it basically was a local game for most of my play time today.

Gotta love EA...

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
Just came to say, this thread delivers.

Despite some of the obvious bugs and rampant issues well deserved by EA....It is entertaining to watch people trying to "beat the simulation" by spamming bus stops and playing tron with roads and expecting to win.
Not claiming to have it all figured out (cant log in).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So I just sat through a 20 minute queue to get into the game, and now it fails to load any of my friends or invites, and periodically tells me that it cannot connect to the SimCity servers. Normally a restart would be my approach, but I'll probably have to sit through another fucking queue again.

Goddammit, I just want to play the fucking game for the first time.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Yah i just sat through the queue only for it to tell me im not playing any games and disconnecting every 2s so dont bother

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
This game is so fucking unusuable. Log in, can't create any cities or anything "Unable to claim".

Horrible horrible launch, can't believe you can't just play "Offline". MAJOR FAIL.