Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Because of it's amazing story and stylized art direction and all around badassness?

Sterling

El Presidente
I liked the first one a great deal. Maybe not quite as much as some of the people in this thread but I felt it was an excellent movie. There is of course a lot of potential for this one to disappoint, but I am hopeful!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ugh lady Gaga is in this, his small roll in Machete was terrible and never wanted to see her in anything again

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she is trying to stay relevant by branching into acting, her career is on the way down now so there is nothing wrong with her trying to make a comeback through acting. the problem is she is a terrible actress. maybe this will turn it around for her.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I remember hearing on the radio randomly that (months/years? later) they had ruled her death a murder.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Trailer looks great. Very much looking forward to this. Shame that Michael Duncan ain't gonna be in it.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Isn't this the exact same trailer as the one posted before? Just with some random woman at the end talking about Jennifer Lawrence in the hunger games??

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If I had to guess, Tidbit started a new thread, not realizing there was already one made for it, and it got merged into the correct one later?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i copy pasted the link thinking his thread would get deleted and maybe it had new content because it was a longer running time.