Since when the fuck can you not say Wakandan American in screenshots? Why infraction?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Why do young white kids want to even say that to begin with? Grow up. It doesn't make you edgy or cool. Just a racist fuck.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It's only enforced if one these bitch made faggot mods sees your post while he's on his period. Obviously some American Inventor shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why do young white kids want to even say that to begin with? Grow up. It doesn't make you edgy or cool. Just a racist fuck.
Because this is about the only place they can even remotely get away with being "tough".

kudos

<Banned>
In my country it's a common use of language. Stop being such a Kang oil driller and let me say whatever I want in screenshots you ape. Nowhere in the rules post does it mention language.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well your country is a fucking backwater shitpile. Fuck your country. This is America.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man people get rustled over the stupidest shit here.

If a mod made a rule that said we couldn't say "mongoloid tard-faced gorillas" some dude would be posting a thread in here spewing period blood out of his 30 foot tall vagina.

Would you say "American Inventor" in public in front of a black person? I sincerely doubt it, and if you did you'd probably be put into a coma or worse.

Even worse is the fact that we have black people here. I don't know if I would be offended if I were black, but I might.

In summation stop being a whiny faggot baby.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Christ, do we have to revisit this whole thing again? It's the context that matters. I don't know the context of kudos' usage, so I can't really comment. But how is the word American Inventor any worse or different than faggot or Faulty Armor, both of which have been used in this thread? Faggot repeatedly. We've got at least a few well known homersexshuls on the boards, so why is frequent use of that term okey dokey but American Inventor isn't? Seems a pretty arbitrary line to draw.

So either we go down the road of hyper-moderation of any and all terms that are racially or sexually offensive to a group of people, or we don't. Drawing the line somewhere in the middle is retarded as fuck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do people even say "Faulty Armor" anymore? I mean besides the one asian dude we have here that always uses it?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Here's the context in which kudos used it(this time). This was reported by the way. Mods aren't running around looking for ignorant shit to moderate.

RlkcGNH.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its PC to be crazy offended by that word. That's the only reason.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Here's the context in which kudos used it(this time). This was reported by the way. Mods aren't running around looking for ignorant shit to moderate.

RlkcGNH.png
See, that's just plain funny!

But seriously, are people going to be infracted if they post a dropped Civic with a huge spoiler and call it a Rice Rocket? Maybe the language isn't as loaded, but it's every bit as racist.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I have to admit, I laughed heartily when I saw the interior of the car.

That said, Eomer is spot on. We either go full nazi with this bullshit, or we quit drawing arbitrary lines because of white guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.