Singles / Dating Websites

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You needed some computer algorithm to tell you your wife was a better match for you than thousands of strange women you've never even met? And your buddy needed his "happily" married insecure friend to scope out a dating website for him to tell him "yeah it's legit"? You realize how ridiculous that sounds I hope.

You're opening up a whole can of worms with such a silly experiment.
You're not a very fun person to be around, are you?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm actually one of the most fun people you'll probably never meet. I just think this little experiment was silly and has the potential to lead to... issues.

I have trouble figuring out what led to such a curiosity for him and his wife other than one of them "innocently" wanting to see what else was out there, and that's usually how things start. I shouldn't have said anything. This forum knows better than anyone that Facebook and video games and the internet in general never break up marriages. What was I thinking?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm actually one of the most fun people you'll probably never meet. I just think this little experiment was silly and has the potential to lead to... issues.

I have trouble figuring out what led to such a curiosity for him and his wife other than one of them "innocently" wanting to see what else was out there, and that's usually how things start. I shouldn't have said anything. This forum knows better than anyone that Facebook and video games and the internet in general never break up marriages. What was I thinking?
I had a similar thought. Wasn't Blazin somehow involved in the whole Ravven fiasco? I vaguely recall him being one of the people getting naked pics or something along those lines. If that's not the case, I apologize. If it is, however, then it seems like dangerous ground.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, Blazin went "all-in" on Ravven. He was kind(?) enough to share the entire thing, basically confirming a_skeleton_03's accusations at the time. I kind of had the same thoughts that Khane did as well. I just don't really care enough to question him about it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I already explained the curiosity about the site came from two people close to us recently divorced and back out dating after 10-15 yrs.

I have never dated in my life , been with my wife since I was 17. You mostly likely don't get it because it's something you know enough about to not be curious how a dating website is set up.

Neither of us had ever even seen one. We goofed around for one night had fun accounts deleted. You guys must be use to some pretty fragile relationships.

Tonight she is going to fuck a black dude while I watch because we've never done that so hope that goes well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You guys must be use to some pretty fragile relationships.
I'm not trying to hate on you. I'm just saying that you have admitted to some pretty questionable behavior(for a married man) with Ravven. Knowing that, it makes signing up for a dating site sound like a bad idea. I wish you and your wife nothing but the best.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I signed up on OKC and holy fuck are there a lot of fat chicks on there (it must be like 95%).