• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its karma telling you that supporting Picasso against me is like supporting Column against me, bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got an email from Tuco last night kinda recapping the bs and encouraging the move here. signature said fireofheaven.org and redirects here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
For all the people that had that sent to their junk mail, have you made an announcement post yet Tuco? It could be as simple as "we moved. Here's the link."

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
For all the people that had that sent to their junk mail, have you made an announcement post yet Tuco? It could be as simple as "we moved. Here's the link."
Bro the idea to sit on the information about the sale for about 2 weeks, let hodj shitpost for a week+ turning people off while openly opposing the move so he could secretly send out a mass email to junk/spam and dummy email accounts never really used by people is soooo much better than letting a forum community know on the forum that they should move.

• 1Like

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I fully support a Tuco Re2 moddership.

5DsOPcl.gif

• 1Ice Burn

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I really don't think the couple of vocal people who refused to come over here had anything to do with me.
I know. It would have been infinitely more effective if tuco had just said something rather than weeks of wrangling retards with hundreds of shitposts.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah.

He was stuck in between a rock and a hard place though.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I looked at the old forum finally. He did make an announcement. Thanks.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
hodj shitpost for a week+ turning people off

Many of the people that avoided the move seemed to be concerned that a_skeleton_03 was the one that started it.

I found that fairly silly, as Hodj, you and myself were some of the more recent people to get into huge rows with a_skeleton_03 and we are all Jul 22nders.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Many of the people that avoided the move seemed to be concerned that a_skeleton_03 was the one that started it.

I found that fairly silly, as Hodj, you and myself were some of the more recent people to get into huge rows with a_skeleton_03 and we are all Jul 22nders.
Most people are dumb.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Most of them are making an excuse just to be contrary.

Battered wife syndrome.

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bro the idea to sit on the information about the sale for about 2 weeks, let hodj shitpost for a week+ turning people off while openly opposing the move so he could secretly send out a mass email to junk/spam and dummy email accounts never really used by people is soooo much better than letting a forum community know on the forum that they should move.
Announcements - Other Games

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I dunno, I can't point to any one particular thing but a_skeleton_03 has not always been the most calm and mentally stable poster ever. Hard to say how much of it is an act for the lulz but...

Wondering about the person in charge of pulling the plug on the forum, especially given the history of the forums in general, is not a silly thing to be concerned about at all. I don't have any particular axe to grind with a_skeleton_03 but I think it's a completely valid worry.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I dunno, I can't point to any one particular thing but a_skeleton_03 has not always been the most calm and mentally stable poster ever. Hard to say how much of it is an act for the lulz but...

Wondering about the person in charge of pulling the plug on the forum, especially given the history of the forums in general, is not a silly thing to be concerned about at all. I don't have any particular axe to grind with a_skeleton_03 but I think it's a completely valid worry.
That wasn't an issue with Draegan? Requiem?