• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dear Amod,

Please rename this thread to "The Ask Dreagon (a gigantic faggot) Anything Thread".

Thank you,
Melvin

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not only sold us out, but sold us out to the people most likely to destroy the community. Fuck you, fuck you very much

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Chukzombi said:
Not only sold us out, but sold us out to the people most likely to destroy the community. Fuck you, fuck you very much

I had multiple offers and I believe they were most likely to be the best owners.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Draegan said:
Chukzombi said:

I had multiple offers and I believe they were most likely to be the best owners.

Eat shit and die

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vepil said:
So how long before Hodj comes out as a dude that use to be a chic that wants to date men?

I kid, thanks for doing this Hodj!!

Its all a_skeleton_03's work. Its his website.

I'm just a messenger.

All plusses go to a_skeleton_03 for this.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
ZyyzYzzy said:
Draegan said:
Hodj there was simply no other way for this to have gone down.  With my real life schedule and the paperwork involved in the deal it just didnt permit me to let the community know ahead of time.

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Shitbag. Literally takes a minute.

He was busy shilling for Hillary in the politics thread. Couldn't spare even one minute, bro.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Bullshit you couldn't let us know this crap was going down. You didn't want a mass exodus before the paperwork was signed.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Sebudai said:
ZyyzYzzy said:
Draegan said:
Hodj there was simply no other way for this to have gone down.  With my real life schedule and the paperwork involved in the deal it just didnt permit me to let the community know ahead of time.

He was busy shilling for Hillary in the politics thread. Couldn't spare even one minute, bro.

gross

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well as much as I bump heads with a_skeleton_03. Poz loads to his dumb ass and singular instance of foresight and initiative.

One must give credit where credit is due.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Big Flex said:
Sebudai said:
ZyyzYzzy said:
Draegan said:

gross
Quoting sucks here

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lithose said:
This will suck if we have to move, again, but at least we have a place to go. The question is can we trust Suin not to troll the shit out of us? What say you, Suin.

Not only can you trust me, it will probably cut down on my posting time!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If this is actually Draegan and he's not posting this crap in the A Mod thread of his former forum, then he's an even bigger bitch than we all already figured.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As part of the conditions of the sale I am no longer allowed to post on rerolled.

Lenas said:
Draegan said:

Real poster or not, fuck you Draegan.

Read my name

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
only reason draegan made junkies nation was to make money. only reason he made rerolled was to make money aswell.

grats on living the dream. ?