• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Louis

Trakanon Raider
a_skeleton_03,

This site runs 100x better and for that I thank you. I always had issues going back pages on that site and pretty much had to hit new posts and start browsing again from a fresh search. No idea if it was an IE issue or what.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Ukerric said:
Ryanz said:
and one more post to hit that sweet sweet 5 post count

Ahhh, yes, almost forgot the 5 post... Hope Royal made the jump...

Vepil said:
So how long before Hodj comes out as a dude that use to be a chic that wants to date men?

I kid, thanks for doing this Hodj!!

Would this be filed under "I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body"? Asking for a friend....

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I believe we should maintain a list of rererolled dissenters so that when some or all inevitably come crawling back to the community they can be properly shamed.  Perhaps amod can even put some sort of marking on their avatars... a star perhaps?  To get us started:

Column
Itzena
MoonBat

Post anymore you can find.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Kiroy said:
I believe we should maintain a list of rererolled dissenters so that when some or all inevitably come crawling back to the community they can be properly shamed.  Perhaps amod can even put some sort of marking on their avatars... a star perhaps?  To get us started:

Column
Itzena
MoonBat

Post anymore you can find.

I support a mandatory piece of flair on their account.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those are our crazy relatives who always breaks some antique brica brac or gets drunk in the bathtub at family gatherings. dont shame them. keep the door open for them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Chukzombi said:
those are our crazy relatives who always breaks some antique brica brac or gets drunk in the bathtub at family gatherings. dont shame them.  keep the door open for them.

It doesn't have to be forever, maybe they just have to have this as an avatar for 6 months or something from the date they make their first post:

[img=100x150]http://i.imgur.com/ko0Fb1y.jpg[/img]

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Believe rerolled was categorized as gaming, and i dont see why this one would be any different.

Droelm

Molten Core Raider
Rerolled was quite possibly my favorite website to lurk in while at work. Hopefully, I can continue to do so at rererolled.org.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
In the spirit of getting my 5 posts without making +1 posts, where and why do they resist a forum move? I mean the least would be using both and sticking with the survivor I guess.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Mr Creed said:
In the spirit of getting my 5 posts without making +1 posts, where and why do they resist a forum move? I mean the least would be using both and sticking with the survivor I guess.

It's like I said over on rerolled just a few minutes ago. Every time we move we have a couple hold outs that go full truth resist tank on the community. Some people are just born contrarians.

Surn

Molten Core Raider
The best part about this migration is that a_skeleton_03 will no longer have anyone but himself to bitch to about how the server runs