Skyforge anyone following this?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it is very much like neverwinter combat wise so far. Left mouse button chains with the paladin with a few other attacks to weave in. Lightbinder tosses small attacks that can buff allies or damage enemies. Position really matters for the lightbinder, plus he starts with a shiled bubble that is 12% of his hps in power on himself or 24% for allies. Graphics are good K-style. Animations are decent. Not sure yet on pvp, but with little healing it should be a slaughterfest.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Played a little bit today, there's a lot of things that still need tweaking but there's a solid base here so far for it to be a good game.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah decent enough timewaster for a month or two for me. But not a long term game. Little niggling issues just from day 1.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
bumping this post cost me $20 bucks. well not really wasted but it's definitely still rough around the edges.

this game is like FFIV (weird asian style)+ Neverwinter (combat, but not nearly as polished and smooth as NW combat) + GW2 (public quest style system).

It's a whatever game thematically. you can be a dude in armor running around with a big ass sword or a suit/tie wearing businessman running around with a machine gun it's all over the fucking map.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have done a few runs at the first pvp battlegrounds map. It is a 6 player free for all to 10 kills. Only the killing blow matters. Mindless button mashing and target swaps to try and get the killing blow on someone. It is really a 3 zone quest hub lobby then port down to a map and do a "Mission" for xp crystals. Get enough crystals of a type and go through the skill map to get new skills for a class.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The one thing that has annoyed me the most so far...the sound of footsteps. Those seem way, way louder than anything else regardless of sound effect level.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm glad all the time they spent making sure the voice acting was terrible and also didn't match anywhere close to the lips moving was instead spent on quest givers boobs swaying at the slightest movement instead.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I got into CBT4 and just played a quick 30 minutes of it. Game feels like Neverwinter Nights in terms of combat. You can swap classes whenever you want. You seem to gain xp while playing a class and you unlock abilities and shit. Apparently there is a grid where you character progresses come together to unlock new classes.

Combat is fun, if you liked NWN you'll like this.

It's probably grindy as fuck to unlock classes though and a lot of repeated content.

You can also change your appearance any time you want, so all you really need is one class and you can swap in and out of everything.

It's sci-fi romans in space, kinda cool.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Signed up for the open beta. After watching the gameplay video it seems to be something I could waste a month's time on without worrying to much about progression.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The game is just a super grind especially if you're not subbed. Every mission rewards you with points to unlock the skill thing. Vip gives you more.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I cant stand games that blend themes as Sylas mentioned earlier. Its just a pet peeve of mine to see a traditional fantasy warrior with 2 swords in the same game as a modern tuxedo wearing, machine gun toting character. It breaks my immersion and just makes the game word feel inconsistent. It doesnt make a good game terrible, but imo, it knocks it down a notch.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This looks playable? Do the friend invites give early access too?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The few hours I played were actually enjoyable. I don't know if it's worth it past that.

I think the amount of classes is limited. Only seem to have 6 or so.