Smartphones

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
linky no workie

I would assume if the port on the zune is a micro USB, any micro USB cord should work just fine (just make sure it's micro, not mini, they're slightly different and I've seen a lot of non-phone products that still use mini USB)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mini and micro are different like joeboo said, one in your link says mini so a micro won't work most likely

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Micro - Mini - Regular

micro-usb-mini-usb-and-standard-usb.jpg

My old Blackberry phones used to use mini USB. I still have a bluetooth speaker that charges with mini USB, and both my digital camera and camcorder both use mini usb.

Of course, all of my Android devices (phones, tablets, Chromecast) use micro usb.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
AT&T will match Sprints $100 for 20gb plan. You have to get in to retentions and ask. I didn't have to threaten to cancel or anything. Just chatted up the rep and got it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So anyone that's has an LG G4 for a while now, how happy are you with it? I need to ditch this Xperia Ultra, it's gone haywire. I'd like a phone with a swappable battery.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So anyone that's has an LG G4 for a while now, how happy are you with it? I need to ditch this Xperia Ultra, it's gone haywire. I'd like a phone with a swappable battery.
It's awesome. No meaningful complaints. Wish I had zero bloatware, etc. Can't speak to durability - but since I got a free spare battery with the first month promo no issues foreseen there either.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It's awesome. No meaningful complaints. Wish I had zero bloatware, etc. Can't speak to durability - but since I got a free spare battery with the first month promo no issues foreseen there either.
Yeah I'm sour about missing that promotion. It almost looks like Sprint is still offering it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Not that any modern phone is better but I use a pretty heavy case with holster to protect it. Dropped it a few times, nothing major and no damage but the bezel is so tiny like all the current gen phones that I would worry with a "sexy" case vs a functional one.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I finally got a Google Fi invite and my contract ends in December. I know there's a few people on this board that actually use it but have only heard from one. Do you like it?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I finally got a Google Fi invite and my contract ends in December. I know there's a few people on this board that actually use it but have only heard from one. Do you like it?
LOL I got an invite, but about a month too late, just signed new contract with Verizon.
frown.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like it, much better than T Mobile in my area since it also uses Sprint towers plus cheaper. My area is pretty crap for cell coverage from any of the providers tho.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am over in the East Bay and commute down to Santa Clara for work, and my teenage daughters live up in San Rafael. So I get a pretty good range of use of the Bay Area. So far it seems fine, with only a few minor complaints. For the price though, and the coverage, it is great.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I got my fi invite as well but one line does nothing for me when I need three and with the new nexus coming out at the end of the month I'll let it sit in my inbox.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah thats basically where I was at as well, I need 4. No sense just getting me on the plan without my wife and kids as well. It would probably be more expensive in the long run. Not to mention the G4 cost too since I basically got 3 S5 for free from Verizon. ($30 ea.)

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
My service with Fi has been great. Bills are great (~$27/mo). My wife is still on T-Mobile as she doesn't want gigantophone. We still pay less on separate carriers than we did together before. Just a matter of time before Fi gets a phone out she wants and we will have dropped around 30-40% of our cell phone bill. We could definitely be exceptions though, not heavy data users, don't travel much, etc.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
My wife and I changed last week to Fi and it has been great. We pretty much cover the the northwest metro Atlanta area and have had zero issues thus far.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I ordered a new Moto X Pure to replace my struggling Nexus 4. It's shown order complete for 3 days now, but still hasn't shipped. Hoping it ships today!