Smartphones

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, my Moto X Pure hasn't shipped. It's supposed to ship tomorrow for 9/15 delivery, but my order status is still showing "We're building it!".

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Before I actual had the Nexus 6 I thought it was to big, now that I've had it awhile it's not so bad, don't think I could handle any bigger tho. If the next 'Fi' phone is smaller I might consider it but when I looked at a friends Nexus 5 the other day it was so tiny.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Moto has better camera and IR sensors and expandable storage.

Nexus has bigger screen and battery. Also has Project Fi and always first in line to get stock OS updates if you care about that.

Seems like you value camera quality a lot so you might want to pick the Moto X or alternatively, wait for the new Nexuses at the end of the month.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I just ordered the LG G4, which is a downgrade in size from the Sony Xperia Ultra Z (6.4'' display) I had. I'm not ready to give my thoughts (initial impressions are good), I've only had it for 3 days and I'm not sure if I am ok with Sprint's network, but I will say size wasn't the reason I downgraded (screen sensitivity issues drove me up a wall).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Don't care, have data caps.

Also, pretty sure more bandwidth, for what people use their phones for, isn't going to mean shit compared to ping time.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If I had an older iPhone, the new force touch shit might convince me to upgrade. Looks legit useful.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, it's especially good if you're already someone who is buying the new iPhone every year. My 350 dollar Nexus 4 lasted me 3 years, though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I had thought it not out yet. Invite system does get in the way though. Kinda hard to not be without a phone longer than need be. Also, prefer a site to review it first in depth like anandtech. Shame they don't have one for the moto x either.