Smartphones

Oldbased

> Than U
Had a Samsung A21S( international version ) that had much better specs at the time than all the other A series. Turns out international people get mega upgrades at 20% of the cost of the same specs in the US. Fuck Samsung.
Anyways after a year the charging port caught fire. Sent it to Samsung who claimed wear and tear, despite having used other cell phones for 3+ years without issue and my 5 year old Fire 10 that I recharge every other for 5 fucking years. Samsung wanted $200 and a month to fix. I said send it back.
Bought a Blu G91Max in meantime, octa core, 8 gb ram 108 MP cam+4 other cams on back, wireless charging, fingerprint and all that shit for $212.
The G91Max beats my buds Samsung S20 or S21 not sure, on games FPS and network speed. Haha.
Anyways once I got the Samsung back I ordered a $10 flex charge board off Amazon, basically a 3x1 inch circuit board with the charger, took 30 minutes to install and it works like new again. Now I got 2 phones.
The Blu G91Max has S series specs and performance and the camera is WTF amazing.
People gripe about security, but those same idiots download TikTok and 5000 other apps without question.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Should have. Kinda hating this A53. I got passed at Google because I paid 1k for the Pixel 2xl and they stopped updating it 2 years after I bought it. Lots of bad shit started happening once the updates stopped, but fuck if I was going to pay 1k for a phone and only keep it 2 years. At least with Samsung they guarantee like 4 years of updates. Still kinda hate this phone tho
which a53 ram model did you get?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What's wrong with it?

miss the warp charge of my old OnePlus 8 pro. No face unlock

Stupid design decisions like having to hit enter after entering my pin to unlock after a reboot, instead of auto unlocking after the last digit.

Locks up/freezes sometimes

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
"Because Android".

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Lol, Android app store is a plague and the OS just isnt near as snappy as iOS. I fiddled with the Z Fold 3 again for a week but its just not as smooth an experience using Android vs using iOS. I used Android for a good 5+ years before finally trying an Iphone but once you actually use it - it just works and so well and essentially already has all the apps you need baked in. In Android almost all of them come with useless bloat and bullshit from carrier. The Pixel 6 vanilla OS was also too broken down that some simplistic things youd like to change like the lock screen were a hassle that made you look for skins and launchers. In the end i have both phones but the overall experience on iOS is just way better for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol, Android app store is a plague and the OS just isnt near as snappy as iOS. I fiddled with the Z Fold 3 again for a week but its just not as smooth an experience using Android vs using iOS. I used Android for a good 5+ years before finally trying an Iphone but once you actually use it - it just works and so well and essentially already has all the apps you need baked in. In Android almost all of them come with useless bloat and bullshit from carrier. The Pixel 6 vanilla OS was also too broken down that some simplistic things youd like to change like the lock screen were a hassle that made you look for skins and launchers. In the end i have both phones but the overall experience on iOS is just way better for me.
wow an entire paragraph dedicated to...

"settling"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
wow an entire paragraph dedicated to...

"settling"

Lol thats what it feels like to use Android! Also annoyed my z3 fold keeps managing to suck in dust under the screen protectors. $1800 for something not dust proof!

• 1EyeRoll

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fingerprint sensor is jacked and 2g of ram is killin my old phone.

Decided to get lg s last phone the wing

I wanted dual screen and just ram, anyway what are ppl using fir screen protection on curved glass? Ceramic coatings?
to answer my own question curved glass protection is garbage, since it goes "over" the curved glass it is now a "lip" and is prone to being easily peeled.
(even then amazon accepted the return, ha)

just gonna raw dog it with 3 layeres of ceramic coating and hope for the best.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Lol thats what it feels like to use Android! Also annoyed my z3 fold keeps managing to suck in dust under the screen protectors. $1800 for something not dust proof!
I have the same problem with my fold. Shits all underneath the protector. How did you get them off and replace them?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am switching services and my LG G8 does not work on the new service. So I need a new phone.

I have been Android all my life pretty much but am considering switching to Apple due to some of the Google fuckery the last few years, despite not really loving iOS.

I will get one of the below phones and want your opinion on if I should switch to Apple.

Iphone 13
Pixel 6
Galaxy S22

Any thoughts would be appreciated. They are all decent upgrades over my current phone I am sure.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am switching services and my LG G8 does not work on the new service. So I need a new phone.

I have been Android all my life pretty much but am considering switching to Apple due to some of the Google fuckery the last few years, despite not really loving iOS.

I will get one of the below phones and want your opinion on if I should switch to Apple.

Iphone 13
Pixel 6
Galaxy S22

Any thoughts would be appreciated. They are all decent upgrades over my current phone I am sure.
If you are switching to Apple, I feel like there is only one choice out of those three. Could be wrong.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
If you are switching to Apple, I feel like there is only one choice out of those three. Could be wrong.
I'm not dead set on it just considering it for once. Which obviously would be the iPhone. From reviews it seems to be the best of those phones too but people are Fanboys so it makes me wonder about the reviews.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm not dead set on it just considering it for once. Which obviously would be the iPhone. From reviews it seems to be the best of those phones too but people are Fanboys so it makes me wonder about the reviews.
i mean it's an iphone, if you can stomach apple retardation it's a nice phone, my wife has a 13 and i have a lg wing for comparison, we've both been upgrading droid vs. apple for 15years, the lg wing is the first phone i feel that she doesn't edge out on me on user experience.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I just dont want my phone bricked because I told someone on Youtube they are a retard.