Smartphones

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No I'm just going to wait until it sinks in and you realize what you did.
tumblr_lqwmwovDG81r0v9oso1_500.gif

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Nobody was really buying the fake bricks. Everyone has tons of spare bricks from the iOS devices accumulated over the years, people upgrading to the newer devices only found their cables obsolete and most of the time, it's just the cable alone that was being sold.

Apple doesn't have the consumer's interest in mind here, that shouldn't be a surprise for anyone but a zombie like w4rh3ad

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Nobody was really buying the fake bricks. Everyone has tons of spare bricks from the iOS devices accumulated over the years, people upgrading to the newer devices only found their cables obsolete and most of the time, it's just the cable alone that was being sold.

Apple doesn't have the consumer's interest in mind here, that shouldn't be a surprise for anyone but a zombie like w4rh3ad
Is there a disagreement that thunderbolt wasn't the right move? Afaik the battery isn't anything new but it will fully charge in a little over 2 hours. I also enjoy using the hdmi adapter instead of the razrs seperate hdmi output. Android was shitacular btw at changing view modes when hdmi was plugged in. That may be a moto ish more than android, but it wouldnt consistently give me the same output options on a given presentation day. Some days it would properly fit the tv screen others it would be off and overscan settings wouldnt fix it.

It just works on the apple, I plug it in, and it does everything. No 5 minutes of dicking around.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I hear you have a better chance of dying from a terrorist lightning bolt shark attack than from a faulty faux apple charger.

Fear is a pretty sweet marketing tool.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The chance of a non-apple charger zapping me to death is exactly the same as the UPS guy choking me to death with the official Apple charger I ordered just to be safe.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
The chance of a non-apple charger zapping me to death is exactly the same as the UPS guy choking me to death with the official Apple charger I ordered just to be safe.
well what if the damage is it makes the phone operate strangely and it becomes a source of great frustration? What if you're in the car and it hangs on you when you're trying to open Nav and you get in a wreck and die. Much more likely.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why are you not 100% satisfied?

Back to less trolley things... Me want note 3