Smartphones

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Go ahead you're no Araysar, you don't contribute shit but negativity IMO. I've learned nothing from you.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Negative reinforcement has led to improvement in many people's lives. The problem is that you don't seem willing to improve yourself or your understanding of basic concepts.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
You say that like it's a bad thing. Negative reinforcement has led to improvement in many people's lives. The problem is that you don't seem willing to improve yourself or your understanding of basic concepts.
No this reaks of someone's shitty life hating anyone that finds joy in something. Later gator. Keep telling yourself you're brilliant, maybe someone will believe you some day.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I sure do wish he was around as a client back when I worked IT retail so many years ago.. I would have made oodles of commission on selling more "ultra fast" gold plated parallel port printer cables and $75 APC surge protectors.
I find this extra funny because at the moment I'm at work and we were just joking about this about an hour ago oddly enough.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No this reaks of someone's shitty life hating anyone that finds joy in something. Later gator. Keep telling yourself you're brilliant, maybe someone will believe you some day.
Are you describing yourself here or Deathwing? I'm confused because you fit that mold more so at the moment.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How's your cellphone tarrant?
It's a phone. What I like about it best is that it doesn't make me act like a pretentious douche when people say they don't like it.

Me: "oh you don't like my phone and those are your reasons? That's cool, I like it so that's fine."

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
It's a phone. What I like about it best is that it doesn't make me act like a pretentious douche when people say they don't like it.

Me: "oh you don't like my phone and those are your reasons? That's cool, I like it so that's fine."
Oh I see you're backing up one of your butthurt friends, thats a pity Tarrant, I thought more of you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm not backing anyone up and I have very few "friends" here if any at all. That's no secret. I'm simply saying what's happening here and what happens in most cases when someone says something bad about an iPhone when there is a fanboi around.

Hell I own more Apple products then most people here probably and I was planning on switching to an iPhone. That all changed though when they released all the info on their phone.

I have no blind loyalty to a product line of any kind. I think it's silly, just like the whole xbox vs sony crowd. Go with what you like and give no fucks if someone doesn't like it. It's not a hard concept to adopt but for some unknown reason people get rabid like they have a vested interest in the companies that make the products they own. I like what I like and I use what I like and if others don't like it, whatever, they don't have to use it. -shrug-

Nice try on trying to turn it around and deflect though. People here hate your phone, I assure you that's fine. I promise.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I'm not backing anyone up and I have very few "friends" here if any at all. That's no secret. I'm simply saying what's happening here and what happens in most cases when someone says something bad about an iPhone when there is a fanboi around.

Hell I own more Apple products then most people here probably and I was planning on switching to an iPhone. That all changed though when they released all the info on their phone.

I have no blind loyalty to a product line of any kind. I think it's silly, just like the whole xbox vs sony crowd. Go with what you like and give no fucks if someone doesn't like it. It's not a hard concept to adopt but for some unknown reason people get rabid like they have a vested interest in the companies that make the products they own. I like what I like and I use what I like and if others don't like it, whatever, they don't have to use it. -shrug-

Nice try on trying to turn it around and deflect though. People here hate your phone, I assure you that's fine. I promise.
Poor poor Tarrant, read the thread. It seems like you've wandered into the middle of a movie.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Poor poor Tarrant, read the thread. It seems like you've wandered into the middle of a movie.
More deflection. Again, it's okay if people don't like your phone. You don't have to try and fail at being Wolfen 2.0.

Your phone works for you, great. Get over that no one else would take it even if it were free and move on. The thread is 100x better when it's not being shit up with it.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
More deflection. Again, it's okay if people don't like your phone. You don't have to try and fail at being Wolfen 2.0.

Your phone works for you, great. Get over that no one else would take it even if it were free and move on.
Dude, why you strawmaning me, bro? You tryin to look like the big man in front of your buddies?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I wandered into a shitty movie being interrupted by some kid. Warhead please chill out or I'll have to call the theatre patrol with their flashlights.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I feel like I wandered into a shitty movie being interrupted by some kid. Warhead please chill out or I'll have to call the theatre patrol with their flashlights.
Its cool now, I ignored them. Dude whose the bouncer here? These aren't exactly quality folks here to talk about technology.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
-edited for happiness-

Irony example 1000: stating that the people in this thread aren't qualified to talk about technology when you think knock-off Iphone cables destroy your phone and there's an electrical engineer in this thread to tell you otherwise.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
-edited for happiness-

Irony example 1000: stating that the people in this thread aren't qualified to talk about technology when you think knock-off Iphone cables destroy your phone and there's an electrical engineer in this thread to tell you otherwise.
Dude you're losing at least 3 cpu clocks every time you charge with a knockoff cable.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I push the power button on my phone, phone turns on.
I type a text and hit send, text delivered.

100% satisfied.