Smite

Eonan

Doer of Things
My in game name is Eonan, just started playing again. The ultimate god pack was totally worth the initial investment.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can some one give me a quick overview on their store? I see gems for sale what are they used for? How much do Gods cost with real money vs in game currency?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is their an in-game currency? Like IP in LOL something you earn from playing? If yes, what does that buy you?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
You earn favor which can buy individual gods and some skins I believe. You can buy gems for real cash and use them to buy skins that don't sell for favor as well as voice packs (never messed with those yet).

Favor seems abit slow but doable, I've played a decent amount of time over the weekend and have 9000 favor, i saw some hero's i think for 9000 and some for 15000 so it can stay free to play if you want. Honestly i think its a no brainer to buy all the gods now and in the future (is this limited time?) for 29.99. Seems kind of stupid actually they would have this but hey, whatever works for them!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Few of us are joining from the forums most nights, so if you are new or returning let us know. Good fun and plenty of time to learn (Read: this isn't low and you won't be called a fucking moron for making a micro mistake of buying a health potion instead of a mana potion !)

Most around lvl 8-13ish

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how much I will play because I am still new to LOL and really enjoying it, but the $30 price seemed right after playing a few games.

I am dissapoint though, where is Jesus Christ and Allah?

Papashlapa

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been playing this game pretty regularly for a year or so maybe. Great game. Feel free to add me, I love playing with a team. Ingame name is Papashlapa.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
OK this game is great, I am hooked. I feel like I want to play this more than LOL right now, mostly because the LOL Community is so toxic.

GrizzlyCL

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a fun game and I love all the different game modes they have. Unfortunately, there are some jerkoffs in the community but not even close to the amount that are in LoL. If you buy the god-packs then you will never have to spend money, in-game or out, on anything non-cosmetic for the rest of the game's existence. Unless they add some form of rune system like LoL but I doubt they will. Some of the skins are pretty neat though.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Probably a twitch bug, happens every once in a while, it fixes itself like 2mins later. Game still pulls decent numbers on twitch, always see it pretty high.

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
It was featured on the front page for awhile, which I imagine would net it a huge boost. Plus they run tournaments every weekend. NA being on Saturday and EU playing Sunday. This season the top EU team started to play in the US tournaments bringing in a ton of watchers as well.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
We started a Rerolled Clan, message TurboFangz for an invite if you play and would like to join.