Smite

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Their Deserter System is a little harsh for 1st time offender. My internet went out (fuck you Comcast) toward the end of a match that was over anyway, we were getting stomped. I got back in as soon as I could and the game was over, I lost all my Goodwill which was 100% and I am not allowed to Queue for 30 mins. How about a warning for 1st time offender or a shorter deserter debuff time, like this is some bullshit.

Bosch_sl

shitlord
This game is pretty fucking great. i'm shocked that more of our community isn't playing this.

I've played DOTA since 2005, HoN/LoL and DOTA2 since they were released and I gotta say: this game is something unique.

I highly encourage you guys to download this and try it out.

msg me in game if you want someone to run with: Kosch

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Me and Oblio played a couple games earlier. We won the first and lost a close second, but was lots of fun playing with someone from the boards. Bosch, I added you, i keep logging on while your in a game tho, ill catch ya at some point tho and we can join up and throw down.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Was out of state on business but will be back running games all weekend. Shoot a note if you want in on some games or the rerolled clan (Turbofangz)

Feast or Famine with me playing Zeus, some games i just dominate a whole team and others i'm a death magnet. Its amazing how a well played tank can help dicate pace even in arena and makes things so much easier regardless of there K/D's etc. I had a game I went like 17-3 and the Ymir was 2-6 and they were calling him a scrub even though he was responsible for half my kills and basically won us the game.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
other than buying gods, is there anything dumb like LoL, where you level up equip items on to certain heros and all that bullshit? it reminds me of WoW BGs/arenas.

Kind of want to get a list of champs with set skills, or maybe skill trees w/e and just jump into a BG type scenario or arena, is it like that?

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
other than buying gods, is there anything dumb like LoL, where you level up equip items on to certain heros and all that bullshit? it reminds me of WoW BGs/arenas.

Kind of want to get a list of champs with set skills, or maybe skill trees w/e and just jump into a BG type scenario or arena, is it like that?
No. Each time you play you choose whatever items/weapons you want. There are no long term weapon/item leveling. You can set up any character you want for a specific auto buy order so that it does it for you in game once you have enough of the in game gold in that game mode. So in short, buying gods is the only thing that is long term that you buy with real money - aside from skins/voicepacks if you want them.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The God Pack is still available and well worth it imo. All current and future Gods for a one time payment of $30.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I decided to the best way to prepare for ranked is to learn what all the Gods do so then I can counter and anticipate when to dodge. So I have started on my journey of mastering each god to at least level 1. 12 down and currently working on Arachne, I also think this is a fun mini-game to play whilst leveling to 30.

EDIT: you also get a new icon for every 10 you Master ... 10, 20, 30, 40 & 50.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I decided to the best way to prepare for ranked is to learn what all the Gods do so then I can counter and anticipate when to dodge. So I have started on my journey of mastering each god to at least level 1. 12 down and currently working on Arachne, I also think this is a fun mini-game to play whilst leveling to 30.

EDIT: you also get a new icon for every 10 you Master ... 10, 20, 30, 40 & 50.
Try not to fall to in love with arachne, she currently has some exploits that will be fixed before to long
smile.png

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Few of us played using raid call last night. Makes for such a better experience. To bad they are nerfing my poor Zeus
frown.png
Got him to legendary so I guess its time to find a new go to mage...my He Bo is abit to ...aggressive.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Few of us played using raid call last night. Makes for such a better experience. To bad they are nerfing my poor Zeus
frown.png
Got him to legendary so I guess its time to find a new go to mage...my He Bo is abit to ...aggressive.
Just a bit ...

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
No. Each time you play you choose whatever items/weapons you want. There are no long term weapon/item leveling. You can set up any character you want for a specific auto buy order so that it does it for you in game once you have enough of the in game gold in that game mode. So in short, buying gods is the only thing that is long term that you buy with real money - aside from skins/voicepacks if you want them.
so basically, you earn gold through killing creeps, and purchase items to make a build like in Dota?

is there anything a newb just getting into this should know?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Arena fights let you play alot of games fast and learn different champs combat mechanics without spending 45 minute games in conquest.

Shoot me a friend request ingame on Turbofangz and i'll invite you to the clan so you can do some matches with us.