Snow White (2024)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He was basing his opinion on the perspective of someone inside the movie universe lol. Whilst I was basing it on what any normal person watching the movie would think, being privy to certain revealing scenes etc

Wow. So you're saying a normal person watching the movie would think he was going to lose the second fight against Lang? Or the fight against Drago?

The audience always thinks the main hero of the movie is going to win and they usually do. You've managed to outdumb yourself, nice work.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think I'd rather watch this shitty Snow White movie than keep reading this shit.

• 7Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So you're saying a normal person watching the movie would think he was going to lose the second fight against Lang?

lol dude just stop. yes that is exactly what I was saying /sarcasm

I genuinely can't believe that a discussion about an obviously formulaic movie series like Rocky has descended into one FOH big brain demonstrating a total inability to understand such a basic formula like hero tastes defeat, mentor trains hero, hero triumphs

1692044686099.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So what I am getting so far...

Snow white who named that ways because her skin is as white as snow, is a dark skinned latina?

The seven dwarves are not dwarves?

The evil queen who is jealous of Snow White's beauty is WAY more beautiful than Snow White?

Snow white will not be rescued by a prince who wakes her up from her slumber with a kiss?

How is this even related to Snow White? They're changing every single plot element of the story.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Snow white who named that ways because her skin is as white as snow, is a dark skinned latina?

The evil queen who is jealous of Snow White's beauty is WAY more beautiful than Snow White?

Snow white will not be rescued by a prince who wakes her up from her slumber with a kiss?

How is this even related to Snow White? They're changing every single plot element of the story.

What the fuck does this have to do with Rocky?

lol dude just stop. yes that is exactly what I was saying /sarcasm

I genuinely can't believe that a discussion about an obviously formulaic movie series like Rocky has descended into one FOH big brain demonstrating a total inability to understand such a basic formula like hero tastes defeat, mentor trains hero, hero triumphs

Because you don't know shit about what you're talking about. That "formula" doesn't apply to Rocky 1, 4, 5, or 6 and only applies to 2 if you're counting Rocky 1 as his "defeat". All you're left with that applies to the series is "boxer trains and then boxes." Which doesn't apply to 5, but that one never happened so it doesn't matter

You said something stupid, and now you keep trying to change your meaning every time you get your shit stomped by someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rocky 1, 4, 5, or 6 and only applies to 2 if you're counting Rocky 1

trying to change your meaning every time you get your shit stomped by someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

lol says the guy trying to move the discussion away from 3.

If you really want to keep going then move it over to my rickshaw thread, although why I'm giving you a rematch is beyond me. I am neither Apollo Creed, Drago, Lang or anyone else associated with the franchise - I am miles above you.

If you still can't accept that everything leading upto the the first fight with Lang was to make the audience think Rocky was going to lose then perhaps Peppa Pig is more your level.

Caliane

Rocky is the underdog because he is soft and weak from being on top is certainly a take.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

You are correct on all points, but you have failed to note this is now the Rocky movie series thread.

But you are technically correct
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Rocky series deserves its own thread, not two femme nerds slapfighting over it on the Snow White thread. As for Snow White, I think one of the leaks are that the Prince saves her and she gets mad at him because she can do it herself. She don't need no man. Why is this still called snow White nobody knows.

joz123

Potato del Grande

Just wait till they change the rides at the parks into this woke bullshit. They will get backlash real quick since the parks are still their moneymakers.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are correct on all points, but you have failed to note this is now the Rocky movie series thread.

But you are technically correct
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Well given how fucked up the whole Snow White movie is going to be, we might as well make it into a Rocky movie. Lets combine them.

1692107428469.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
snow white shoulda been played by lizzo and then gal gadot could have spent the whole movie complaining about how she isn't as beautiful as lizzo

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

They have to change every element of it because Snow White is one of the reasons why brown and black people don't have us evil whites enslaved and that's a problem.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users