So, I'm dying...

Eonan

Doer of Things
RIP Gravy
frown.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Peace out Gravy bro. I'm glad you and your family at least had one last holiday season together. You'll be missed here by all and sundry.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone here he interacted with were lucky to get to know him. He was an awesome guy that made this place better.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
sad news. rest in peace, big Gravy, and condolences to the family
frown.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It's an amazing thing, that goes unnoticed by many, the power of an online community. To think that a silly online game like EQ brought so many together with so many different intetest, backgrounds, and lifestyles. This worldwide group of people who most have never seen or even talked to in person has become a goofy second family full of disfunction.

I never had a conversation with Gravy. Read his posts, but never interacted. But I found myself checking this board daily hoping to not see the post we all knew would one day come. How someone I never met could put a lump in my throat is insanity, but sure enough it did.

Gravy brought us into a world that many fear to go or even talk about. I admire him for that, and thank him for showing levity when faced with his mortality.

Mrs Gravy, thank you for sharing your husband with us. I doubt there is a person here who isn't saddened for your loss. Please take care.

And a final note, the fact that Gravy when into the Abyss seems oddly appropriate and brought a sad smile to my face.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
RIP Gravy.

Like many I came to this thread daily, and was happy every time I saw a new gravy post.

Pulled at the heart strings pretty hard to read that post from Mrs gravy.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have no adequate response. I don't know if Mrs. Gravy is continuing to read this forum. I hope she is able to spend time with family in order to dwell on the good times and positive impact Gravy had.

Peace and strength to you all.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
My condolences Mrs. Gravy

If there is anything we can help, please don't hesitate to ask.

RIP Gravy.

Awful news
frown.png

Siliconemelons

...shit

Rest In Peace... I know this is "the interwebz" and "a dumb game forum" but ITS REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

To the survivors - may his memory be only that of the good and joy, there is no need for anything else.