Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Mourinho has confirmed this is his last season at Real apparently.

Back to Chelsea or Mancini's replacement since RedFace seems to want a couple more years?

darkseid_sl

shitlord
So, Abramovich pretty much ran Mourinho out of Chelsea and now he wants him back?

If it happens, you can bet that he will be getting astronomical amounts of money for it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'd be pretty amazed if he went back to Chelsea but I do think his options are going to be pretty limited unless Mancini gets canned.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
That's one way to respond to a bad resulthttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22211549

Dozens of fans of the Argentine football club Huracan have stormed the club's changing rooms after a training session and assaulted some players.

They also stole players' belongings and damaged their cars outside the stadium in Buenos Aires.

The masked fans carried out the attack after a disappointing result.

Second division Huracan had been knocked out of Copa Argentina by first division opponents Godoy Cruz on penalties on Wednesday.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's done... Mancini's body language at the end of that match was typical of that entire City side this season - down 2 goals, you bring on Lescott as a striker w/ Aguero on the bench? Fucking lol.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Don't really understand the biting thing, guessing he's done for the rest of the season though LFC's season is over anyway.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
NomNomNom

BIY5ob_CcAMA99d.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Probably his last game/touch in a Liverpool shirt was a great goal. Doubt he'll play again this season, and I think he'll be sold in the summer. Shame... if he was remotely together up stairs he could be in the conversation with the best players in the world.

As an aside, I thought Sturridge played really well today - he has a good future certainly.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
RVP gets his Guard of Honor at the Emirates. Wonderful.

Also, here's some Piers Morgan to top it off.

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan

Piers Morgan ?@piersmorgan

Oh good, Van Pursestrings has scored in 90 seconds - the guy Wenger/Gazidis sold 'for footballing reasons', so United could win the League.

Great. Now Van Pursestrings scores goal of the season from a 40yrd Shrek pass. Happy days! Thanks again #IvanTheTerrible #WengerTheSeller

And Van Pursestrings scores a 32-minute hat-trick. Great. Just ****ing GREAT.

Guard of honour... GUARD OF BLOODY HONOUR????????????????????????

Van Pursestrings was offside for all 3 goals. Just to complete the mental disintegration.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Grats Man Utd on the 20th title

Van Persie's second goal was omgwtf. Deserved a league title that man. Amazing striker.