Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Fazana_sl

shitlord
20%? I thought it's 10% with Swansea and Cardiff being in Wales unless I am missing something?

Forest still in a shout with a playoff spot though. 2 games remaining and 2 points behind 6th spot. Millwall away and Leicester at home so it still can happen.
derp, yes, 2 teams 20% 10% numbers are hard okay, ask Peter Ridsdale!

Nah the home draw with Barnsley probably ended it but I guess you never know. If the owners hadn't fucked around with the McLeish debacle they'd have made it for sure.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like only german teams, can swipe Messis teams with a 4-0 of the field.
I bet he still has nightmares from M?llers headers. All that was missing yesterday was Maradonna burrying his face in anger and shame.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Too early to bet the house on Germany for 14' WC? So far, Dortmund outplaying Real Madrid... this German core is young, technically brilliant, and confident. Would not be at all upset if it spells the end of Spain on top of world football.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too early to bet the house on Germany for 14' WC? So far, Dortmund outplaying Real Madrid... this German core is young, technically brilliant, and confident. Would not be at all upset if it spells the end of Spain on top of world football.
Don't worry, we'll piss that away again since our national team coach is still a moron who only knows how to play against teams that are not as strong as his.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Holy motherfucking fuck

That Lewandowski is some striker

Spain getting spanked by Germany 7-1 this week so far

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Amazing 2 days of football for Germany. My man Dirk is in high heaven. Fuck Spain, fuck tiki taka, and fuck Mourinho. This is fucking incredible stuff.

EDIT*** Is it too late to become a Dortmund fan? Love their team, stadia, fans, philosophy. Don't really get why Gotze, Reus, Lewandowski would want to leave. Great manager as well. Shame if all of those kids take off this summer.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Amazing 2 days of football for Germany. My man Dirk is in high heaven. Fuck Spain, fuck tiki taka, and fuck Mourinho. This is fucking incredible stuff.

EDIT*** Is it too late to become a Dortmund fan? Love their team, stadia, fans, philosophy. Don't really get why Gotze, Reus, Lewandowski would want to leave. Great manager as well. Shame if all of those kids take off this summer.
+1
fuck plastic teams.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, the past two days have been ridiculous

Who would have even thought that Real and Barca would have a combined 8 goals spanked past them?

I for one welcome our new German footballing overlords

The germans are coming to town for the Wembley CL final

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
jhu6a1.jpg

935663_459516234125481_1653437569_n.jpg

YELLOW WALL!!!

jhu6a1.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Something to cheer Neki up!

Former Tottenham striker Steve Archibald: "Just a note of interest for Spurs fans, I offered Robert Lewandowski to Spurs when he was stlll playing in Poland, for less than 5m, pity! To be fair, when they said no I offered him to other clubs who also said no."

heh apparently he was close to signing for Big Sam at Blackburn for ?4m until the Germans came in for him.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Amazing performance from Dortmund

The two german teams have been unreal. Been a pleasure watching them destroy the spanish teams the last couple of days.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I hope Dortmund end up winning the CL, as a special fuck you to Bayern for buying G?tze.
It was mentioned on the BBC site before the game even kicked off that the rumours in Germany say Bayern will also be nabbing Lewandowski in the off season. They made the joke later in the game that Bayern had the best 11 last night and best 2 tonight
smile.png

smile.png