Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

PKS

N00b
That would be the worst thing you can do, something they have done in the past already; punish him just because he is the biggest manager in football, not because of what he done (as what he has done is not much different to what all managers do, especially Pardew!). If the FA act on that, they lose credibility, again. If people really get upset by these things, then instate a new mandate at the beginning of a season (not this failure of a 'Respect' campaign), outline exactly what is punishable offenses, etc and hold everyone accountable even if the cameras aren't on them and punish equally. Personally I don't want to stifle the emotional side of the game, but, if people really get upset by seeing managers get angry about bad decisions, I guess I'm in the minority? I don't think I am and people just love to have a moan when the media get something on United, so, whatever.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You say it's normal, I would guess in reading some Brit stuff that most don't agree with that. Calling ManU the biggest club in the world and NUFC a wee club certainly looked great today as well. If you really are that then it doesn't even need stating.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
It's hilarious that Mancini saying that the ref probably ate too much during Christmas is being ignored, just because Ferguson said something.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Fergie is a clear case of a manager who as stayed on too long. He has like no filter.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Wenger is still having trouble with his jacket.. he really should find a world class zipper.

1356803575108.gif

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Brilliant game of football. Walcott with the hat trick, Giroud 2 goals in 5 minutes. What a way to end the year for Arsenal. Liking our chances for CL next season if we keep up our play from December.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I think the chimpanzee "Wengerout" brigade will at least shut the fuck up now for a little while.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If Demba Ba ends up at Chelski I'll be pretty pissed off. Super low buyout, and his wage "demands" are pretty low and negotiable. Not sure I'm dying to see him at Arsenal, as I think he's a better/more experienced Giroud - but I definitely don't want him at Chelsea. He'll make them a better side. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out this month.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Gonna be interesting to see if Wenger will spend some cash to bring players in. He might point to the Newcastle hammering as proof that he doesn't need to buy since the whole world knows he doesn't like spending money.

Spurs still short a creative midfielder to mount a serious sustained challenge to the top 4 spot. Loss of Van Der Vaart and Modric is still hurting and it is still in my opinion they will fall short of Chelsea and Arsenal at the end of the season if they don't bring one in. Need to get rid of some expensive deadwood like Huddlestone, Bentley, Gallas, Sigurdsson (not convinced with this guy at all from what I saw of him) and Gomes.

Hopefully, Harry would probably take some of those players off us since he loves buying players from his previous clubs.

Man Utd needs defenders. Lots of them.

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
Sturridge and Ince to Liverpool, hardly earth shattering targets but that's par for the course these days at Anfield. Love to see Walcott at Anfield, he'd fit in perfectly with the Rodgers system but I don't see it happening
frown.png

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Manchester City staff moving the adverts so that Stoke can't use their long throw ins, smart thinking.
Seems like it worked with them winning 3-0. God I dislike Stoke...

Utd beat Wigan 4-0. Van Persie's first goal was absolute class. Van Persie is the difference this season to whether Utd finishes 1st or 2nd in my opinion. Costs ?24M but he might have won Utd the title back from City this year.

Credit to Arsenal

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
Seems like it worked with them winning 3-0. God I dislike Stoke...

Utd beat Wigan 4-0. Van Persie's first goal was absolute class. Van Persie is the difference this season to whether Utd finishes 1st or 2nd in my opinion. Costs ?24M but he might have won Utd the title back from City this year.

Credit to Arsenal
Am I the only one who can't wait to see Man U destroyed in Europe? The premiership has been awful so far, nobody knows how to defend and Man U are simply the best of a bad bunch of school boy like teams who have no idea how to defend. Ohh and fuck Stoke as well, can't stand Pulis.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one who can't wait to see Man U destroyed in Europe? The premiership has been awful so far, nobody knows how to defend and Man U are simply the best of a bad bunch of school boy like teams who have no idea how to defend. Ohh and fuck Stoke as well, can't stand Pulis.
rrr_img_6849.png

Stop hating.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
With the transfer window open, Chelsea and Liverpool make their moves early

Chelsea trigger Newcastle striker's Demba Ba release clause witha ?7M bid - Bargain for that price
Liverpool sign Daniel Sturridge for fee believe around ?12M. Opinions from Liverpool fans? You guys needed a striker and Rodgers got one for you

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Between Sturridge and Suarez, it'll be a miracle if anyone else gets a shot off. Don't really like Sturridge's game but he will get in the box and poach some goals, which Liverpool really needs. He will also let them rest Sterling, who could really use a month off right now I think.