Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Robben fumbled three times at the world cup finals at the very same situation, costing his team the trophy. He will never score a goal in the finals in that situation.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man Robben must love second place. Guy is a big match failure. WC, last years CL finals, 3 chances in the first half alone. His first had a guy streaking wide open down the left.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's just fate at this point, if it's a final and Robben is playing then blown chances a plenty there will be.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
How the hell is this game still 0-0? Fantastic match

Reus is dominating the Bayern midfield. Such a good player.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How the hell is this game still 0-0? Fantastic match

Reus is dominating the Bayern midfield. Such a good player.
Agreed. Best player on the pitch. Martinez also playing really well.... that 40m for him looking a steal. Great final, even without the goals.

Passenger_sl

shitlord
How was that not a 2nd yellow for Dante? Yes its an obvious PK, but its also an obvious 2nd yellow when you knee your opponent in the stomach.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fucking Robben. I wanted to watch another 30 minutes
frown.png

Passenger_sl

shitlord
10+ chances across multiple UCL finals/World Cup final/etc, he was bound to get 1 in sometime. Sucks that this chance falls to someone who as a pretty big douche.

Still not fond of the Ribery elbow during the early part of the game and Dante should have been gone 100%. Pretty big decisions by the ref that would have changed the game completely.

Szlia

I wonder why the coach of Dortmund did not do any substitution before the goal. It was obvious that his team was struggling big time.

Anyway, I found it cool to see this juvenile joy on old man Robben's face.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It had to be, didn't it? What a fucking twat. Like Passenger said, it should have been 11v10 at that point anyways but what are you going to do. Bayern taking Dortmunds 2 best players next season as well. Rich getting richer. Sigh...

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I have no idea how Guardiola will top the achievements of this current Bayern manager. Won the league by around 25 points, won the Champions League destroying Barcelona 7-0 over two legs along the way and most likely will win the German cup next week against Schalke. Crazy accomplishments this year.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Woops, my bad. Dunno why I thought of Schalke.

Original point still stands though!