Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yeah tbh that's the part I don't really believe out of all of it, they turned down Anelka when he asked for 100k a week, surely he'd be a better bet at "only" ?10k a week more. West Ham havesomecoins by all accounts but 90k a week on Cole (the way the Sun words it he got the payoff AND keeps the wage level at West Ham) just seems madness when they have made a decent start to the season by newly promoted club levels.

Edit: VVV That makes much more sense, that effectively makes it 36k a week for West Ham which while still ludicrous on first passing, Big Sams got a packed CV for getting talent out of players considered washed up. Hell it was Sam who reinvigorated Anelka!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think the Sun is wrong, the reason Liverpool is making the payoff is he wouldn't leave to West Ham without it since they couldn't match his wages.

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
So, I take it that Borini and Assaidi are considered flops now?
Borini has been injured for a good while now, no idea whats going on with Assaidi. I wouldn't be surprised to see Borini come good, I think he had trouble adjusting to the system at the beginning of the season and from what I can tell he's never really had a chance to settle anywhere for a decent amount of time.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I haven't seen anybody call Borini a flop yet, he's been injured now since September and I think they were all trying to figure out what they were doing at first. He was making really good runs in behind Suarez and with the current form we are on now I could easily see him scoring some goals for us. He should be back at the end of the month but this season might be shot at this point.

I would say the biggest disappointment for LFC this year has been Sahin with Reina a close second. I really thought Sahin partnered with a healthy Lucas would have given us an excellent deep CM partnership as they could play off each other with Sahin playing the longer balls. Instead reports are saying Rodgers wants to cancel the loan now if possible which I don't think it is as we paid a fee for it. Reina until the last couple of games was really letting in some light goals and I would have almost been happy if we had let him move on for a big fee.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pardew is going from signing an 8 year deal to fired in 8 months at this pace. Just wow for NUFC.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Newcastle are in a mess at the moment. Although I do like Debuchy, their new right back signing but they need more players. Cabaye being injured is a massive loss for them.

McLeish picking up from where he left off at Villa. Have absolutely no idea why Forest appointed him as manager. I don't think they will get promoted with him in charge.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"Demba Ba has taken 65 mins to score 2 goals for Chelsea. Fernando Torres took 30 games to score 2."

rofl

Fazana_sl

shitlord
McLeish picking up from where he left off at Villa. Have absolutely no idea why Forest appointed him as manager. I don't think they will get promoted with him in charge.
Concentrating on the league, fuck the cup etc etc
frown.png

Well, so long as he doesn't get them relegated hopefully they can get someone decent in the summer.

frown.png

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Un-freaking-believable. What a goal from Van Persie.

Another stoppage time goal for Utd.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
BBC is saying Cole had a good opening game but Manutd were giving him a lot of room?

Wonder how many newspapers will have Beckham signing for West Ham stories tomorrow.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great goal. I wish that douche bag would hurry up and get injured. He's carrying United this season (familiar for me!).

West Ham thought they were through... hahaha.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God Suarez is such an unlikable faggot. Handballs before the goal then kisses his fucking hand afterwards.

That said, if he had started Liverpool would have been up 3 nothing at half.

Arsenal dominated the last 20 minutes of their tie, but gave away a cheap goal. The replay comes sandwiched in between games with Man City and Chelski. Going to be a tough week. They need to buy somebody desperately.

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
God Suarez is such an unlikable faggot. Handballs before the goal then kisses his fucking hand afterwards.

That said, if he had started Liverpool would have been up 3 nothing at half.

Arsenal dominated the last 20 minutes of their tie, but gave away a cheap goal. The replay comes sandwiched in between games with Man City and Chelski. Going to be a tough week. They need to buy somebody desperately.
Suarez did what EVERY other player would do, he put the ball in the net then checked to see if it was allowed. The shear hatred of Suarez is borderline ludicrous and so out of proportion in regards to his 'cheating'. You would swear from listening to people that Suarez went around raping dogs or something.

As for kissing his hand, I suggest you get a clue and look back at all his celebrations as he does it all the time. Suarez usually celebrates by kissing as his wrist, as he has a tattoo with his daughter's name, Delfina, written on it.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...3123626AAVdvN5

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Still a poor choice to kiss your hand, when you just handled the ball.
smile.png
Yup. Suarez is a terrific goal scorer - but a faggot he is, and a faggot he shall remain... and doing it in front of the Mansfield fans, knowing he cheated tells me all I need to know about the guy. Trash.

That was a great game regardless, and the fans of Mansfield should feel pretty hard done by. They were doing everything in their power to get that equalizer at the end, but couldn't find any luck. Would have been fun to watch a replay of that.... at the end they were Stoke on steroids!