Soccer 2013-2014

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
markovic in L'pool? good choice
frown.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Going to give it 1 more week for the WC to finish up then we'll start a new thread for 2014-2015 where we can welcome all our new Gooner fans
frown.png

The only thing I'll say till then with the EPL is it must suck to be a Saints fan right now, who's going to be left?

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
Going to give it 1 more week for the WC to finish up then we'll start a new thread for 2014-2015 where we can welcome all our new Gooner fans
frown.png

The only thing I'll say till then with the EPL is it must suck to be a Saints fan right now, who's going to be left?
I am anxiously awaiting a confirmed pic of Sanchez holding up the new Arsenal kit beside Wenger! Gazidis can't fuck this one up can he?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I am anxiously awaiting a confirmed pic of Sanchez holding up the new Arsenal kit beside Wenger! Gazidis can't fuck this one up can he?
Nope, brilliant signing! Glad to see Arsenal close the deal - now a decent dm, Debuchy/Manquillo and a backup gk. Would love Bender/Schneiderlin/Khedira in that order alongside Rambo next season.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So is that good news for the team I'm now a lifelong fan of? Does Arsenal have a chant or saying? Kind of like how Bengals have "WHO DEY"?

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
What a signing! Gonna be a fun team to watch this season. Hope Walcott can get back to form; alongside Alexis that's a lot of pace down the wings to contend with.