Soccer 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
No, meant it more than now Spurs have to actually do something on their own rather than try to steal LFC's coach or players
smile.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Was digging through old family photos when I found these gems, 1984 European Cup and First Division trophies.

rrr_img_67727.jpg
rrr_img_67728.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Spuds hire Pochettino, will be interesting to see if he's more of a byproduct of the good players he had at Southampton or they are a byproduct of him.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Here you go Neki, this should make you feel better
smile.png

Real Madrids Angel di Maria: It hurts to be linked with Tottenham - Sport - London Evening Standard

For LFC, nothing like almost winning the league and then the first signing being Rickie Lambert. Granted for what we'll need him for I think it's a pretty good deal.
Well he's a definite improvement on Aspas. He'll be happy to play back up to SAS, in fact he took a pay cut to join us. Being an LFC fan, he'll give 110% every time he plays. He's also a "plan b" striker who is good enough to play as part of "plan a"

Oh, and Lallana deal will be completed shortly.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
To the surprise of no-one:

Fifa is facing fresh allegations of corruption over its controversial decision to award the 2022 World Cup to Qatar. The Sunday Times has obtained millions of secret documents - emails, letters and bank transfers - which it alleges are proof that the disgraced Qatari football official Mohamed Bin Hammam made payments totalling $5m to football officials in return for their support for the Qatar bid.

Qatar 2022 and Bin Hammam have always strenuously denied the former Fifa vice-president actively lobbied on their behalf in the run-up to the vote in December 2010. But, according to emails obtained by the Sunday Times and seen by the BBC, it is now clear that Bin Hammam, 65, was lobbying on his country's behalf at least a year before the decision. The documents also show how Bin Hammam was making payments direct to football officials in Africa to allegedly buy their support for Qatar in the contest
BBC Sport - Qatar World Cup: corruption claim

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...igrant-workers
more than a thousand workers already died in the construction of the stadiums (how in the fuck?!reckless bastards),
playing with 50?C temperature (yeah right),
human rights?fuck no
killing people protesting against the government...who the fuck cares ,right?
and so on.....

FIFA, for the good of our pockets

Neki

Molten Core Raider
BBC Sport - New York City FC sign Spain striker David Villa

Spain striker David Villa has joined Major League Soccer outfit New York City FC on a three-year contract.

Villa, 32, helped Atletico Madrid win La Liga for the first time since 1996 this season with 13 league goals.

But he has decided to leave them to become the Manchester City-owned MLS franchise's first signing.

"I want to try to help MLS continue to grow and try to make New York City FC become the best team in the league," Villa told the club's website...
Villa is a quality striker

He would most probably walk into the starting line up of most premier league teams if he signed for them

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He's pretty long in the tooth though and could fall off the ledge at any minute. I'm more interested to see what happens with Cesc and Sanchez, especially Sanchez as supposedly PSG will go for him which does that then make Lucas Moura available? He isn't in the Brazil squad since he just rode the bench at PSG all year. Pairing him with Sturridge, Suarez and Sterling would be sick, 100 goals by March type sick.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Can understand Arsenal/Arsene rejecting the deal with pressing needs elsewhere, but him ending up at that piece of trash club will hurt... no question about it. I can't see him playing under Mourinho, but nothing really surprises me in football these days.

All I know is, if Arsenal are really rejecting Fabregas and the guy ends up at Chelsea - the board/manager better have something big lined up or the backlash will be immense.

Could be worse though, could be Manc and working towards their 3rd/4th rejection of the summer, ha!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, this tweet made me spit my coffee out just now:

James Dall ?@JamesDallESPN 2m
Wenger bound to counter Chelsea's reported Fabregas move with a deal for Kalou.