Soccer 2013-2014

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If Liverpool sign Willian then we won't just be challenging for 4th, a decent title challenge could well beckon. A front 4 of Suarez, Coutinho, Sturridge and Willian would be unrivalled!

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
If Liverpool sign Willian then we won't just be challenging for 4th, a decent title challenge could well beckon. A front 4 of Suarez, Coutinho, Sturridge and Willian would be unrivalled!
Where do you think the money for Willian is coming from..

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Considering LFC's net spend is O for the summer I don't think cash is the issue.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The code for the FOH league on fantasy.premierleague.com is 2070074-442228, feel free to join, it's highly unlikely anyone will do worse than springbok who was out of the running by end of August rofl

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God damn, wake up to pictures of Suarez all smiles and in training. What an absolute cluster-fuck of a summer by The Arsenal. Never thought Suarez was heading to London anyways, but I definitely didn't expect to see him back with the squad so soon.

Gustavo signed for Wolfsburg today as well.

Oh well, at least we have money in the bank!

FUCK

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I believe the Gooners have all of 11 healthy senior players right now, guess there will be no subbing this weekend. LOL

Edit: I do think LFC will surprise some people and assuming everybody plays at minimum to the same level of the last 16 games of last year we'll be looking good. Title challenge is a bit of a stretch but a strong Top 4 push no doubt.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'll be back to defend my title in the fantasy league!
Seems the key to winning is to discover those hidden gems that are cheap but do well, combined with a couple of star players. Who will this year's Michu, or Baines be?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Uhh yeah....

i1adtxlMnN9Pu.gif

Neki

Molten Core Raider
God damn, wake up to pictures of Suarez all smiles and in training. What an absolute cluster-fuck of a summer by The Arsenal. Never thought Suarez was heading to London anyways, but I definitely didn't expect to see him back with the squad so soon.

Gustavo signed for Wolfsburg today as well.

Oh well, at least we have money in the bank!

FUCK
wenger-on-arsenals-signings_o_1115599.jpg

faille

Molten Core Raider
Top of the table!!! Is there enough time left in the season for anyone to catch us? We'll just have to wait and see!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fucking hate playing Stoke, so happy we came out with all 3 points after almost giving it away like that.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great start to the season - Walters is awful at PK's, not sure why Stoke let him take them. That said, a draw would have been undeserved for Stoke. Hope they get relegated this season...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
3 defenders available on the first day of the season. Well done Arsenal..... could be a long year. Time to get absolutely wasted.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
ROFL:

John Brewin ?@JohnBrewinESPN 9m
With their title challenge already over, at least Arsenal can properly concentrate on finishing fourth.