Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uhh yeah, about that. Good luck next year Pep I guess, sucks about Tito
frown.png
I'm so fucking happy right now
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

They're getting destroyed, like Barcelona a few years ago 0:4 in half time.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
fuck guardiola.he destroyed the best football i have ever seen in years with the let's-pass-the-ball-between-us-and-hope-they-make-some-mistake-and-we-score bullshit.
not a Real fan but i'm so pleased they crushed this bayerlona

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's funny, Bayern destroy Barca in a tie last year and that's all anybody remembers. Not that Bayern never usually looked like that as they always dominated possession themselves nor that they won nothing the year before with the exact same players. Oh well, if a disaster is the league title in record time, CL semis and probably league cup victory then I think I and most other team supporters would take disastrous seasons like that as well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
At home in the CL semis against a team with wages a 1/4 of your own and overall costs even less and this is what gets started:

Schwarzer, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilcueta, Cole, David Luiz, Ramires, Torres, Hazard, Willian

6 fucking defenders? Does Mourinho think he's playing the 1970 Brazil squad? Fucking embarrassing....

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rich mans Millwall, getting out sung by the opposition in a CL semi final. Loving the Atleti chant though "Jose Mourinho, Hijo de Puta"

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sets up for a 1-0, when Atleti scored Chelsea had no real way to switch gears. Mourinho tactical masterclass and all that, pretty sure Martin Tyler was about to cry at one point.

Edit: hahaahah, and brave john terry is crying hahahahaha

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hazard basically trashing Mourinho in his post match interviews, guessing he's off to PSG?

Szlia

Between cards and injuries, is this result really unexpected? It was clear after the first leg that Chelsea was in deep trouble for the return game.

That being said, has there already been a single city champions' league final? I guess London and Milano could have achieved that?

faille

Molten Core Raider
lol @ london.
Chelsea was the first and still only team from London to have won it with their single victory.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Between cards and injuries, is this result really unexpected? It was clear after the first leg that Chelsea was in deep trouble for the return game.
WHAT?

23 Schwarzer
02 Ivanovic
03 Cole (Eto'o - 54' )
04 David Luiz
24 Cahill Booked
26 Terry
28 Azpilicueta
07 Ramires
09 Torres (Ba - 67' )
22 Willian (Sch?rrle - 77' )
17 Hazard

Substitutes

11 Oscar
14 Sch?rrle
16 Van Ginkel
19 Ba
29 Eto'o
33 Kalas
40 Hilario

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Diego Costa who is strongly linked and Courtois returning from loan next season will further strengthen that squad up considerably

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
They can spend another 100m pounds, so long as Mourinho has them playing like Milwall I don't see how they will win anything. The Eto/Torres/Ba combination has actually scored a lot of goals and their defense was already the stingiest in the BPL.

Szlia

At the end of the first leg, you had Cech injured, Terry injured, Lampard carded, Mikel carded, Hazard not on the roster and Eto'o not on the roster. For the return game, Terry, Hazard and Eto'o played, but how fit were they? (not a rethorical question, as I have not seen the match)

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hazard and Terry seemed fit to me.

Eto'o came on and gave away a stupid penalty.... but I'd say he's more a old then anything else.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
At the end of the first leg, you had Cech injured, Terry injured, Lampard carded, Mikel carded, Hazard not on the roster and Eto'o not on the roster. For the return game, Terry, Hazard and Eto'o played, but how fit were they? (not a rethorical question, as I have not seen the match)
Totally irrelevant considering the money that Chelsea have spent since Abramovich took over

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Is Szila a secret Chelski admirer or just a general admirer of Russian's who got rich looting their own country? Could be either with the Swiss holding a lot of their money
wink.png