Soccer 2013-2014

Maul

Dental Dammer
Bash Manchester? Did I miss Chris posting the last couple of pages about how Liverpool is a shithole in it's entirety? About everything I posted was about Moyes and the laughable reaction from ManUre fans in that somehow Moyes would be ok and they would win forever regardless of anything else. Talk about conceited and smug, dear god.....

I've yet to see anybody say anything in defense of Chelski today sans Maul masterclass WUMing. If you want to say I'm crying then at least make a valid point in response to the atrocious football I'm pointing out.
Who would have thought a team playing away from home plays cautious football, especially against a fast attacking team like Liverpool. Chelsea have beaten all the best teams this season, some by a large margin. They play decent football at home as well. What did you expect them to do, Mourinho played exactly the tactics he needed too. Fucking idiot, Liverpool can get fucked, soon as Suarez goes to Madrid you will be back to midtable in no time. Your own fucking supporters were calling into talk shows after the match asking for Rodgers to be sacked, bunch of mouth breathers.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If we were to go by callers on 5live, the 606 or whatever shit sport show you're referencing I would guess every coach would be sacked.

Mourinho's tactics didn't produce a win, he needed luck same as Atleti away and we'll see on Wednesday but I doubt it will differ all that much.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
jEBJ2TP.gif

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Funny.

Can't wait to see Van Gall vs. the class of '92 next season where we can do this all over again while LFC again contends for the title.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bitter Mancs. Says it all that today is the highlight of their season.
I'm from Wigan which is ~18 miles from Liverpool and ~18 miles from Manchester. I'm a neutral but you can see which city I chose to live and work in, it's not just spur of the moment internet trollings. Funny how any critisism of Liverpool is jumped on as Mancs being bitter.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty dour game and sucks to see such anti football rewarded.
Credit to Chelsea for sticking to their game plan and getting the points.

Jose shits me though. Not just his hypocrisy in complaining about other teams parking the bus and then doing it himself, but his complete lack of class in not shaking hands at the end of the match. Much rather see City win since they at least try to play football.

No doubt after rolling over within 5 min against City, Palace will find their backbone and take more points off us next week.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
I'm from Wigan which is ~18 miles from Liverpool and ~18 miles from Manchester. I'm a neutral but you can see which city I chose to live and work in, it's not just spur of the moment internet trollings. Funny how any critisism of Liverpool is jumped on as Mancs being bitter.
To be fair most Utd fans are from London.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is Jose really being hypocritical though? They scored two goals and you have to have players at their end of the pitch to do that, even for a penalty.

Elerion

N00b
Chelsea played a fantastic defensive game. They parked the bus successfully, and Liverpool barely even produced a chance. 0-0 would have been a perfectly fair result, and a Chelsea win off a counter wasn't be completely undeserved. Too bad it happened like it did.

I wish Chelsea were punished more severely for the disgusting delay tactics from minute 1, though. Atkinson pointed to his watch a lot, but failed to add all that time in the end. If he's not going to add the time, he should have cautioned players sooner and started handing out yellows mid-way through the first half. And Mourinho taking the ball and playing keep-away from Liverpool players? I have no idea why that isn't a trip to the stands immediately.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chelsea played a fantastic defensive game. They parked the bus successfully, and Liverpool barely even produced a chance. 0-0 would have been a perfectly fair result, and a Chelsea win off a counter wasn't be completely undeserved. Too bad it happened like it did.

I wish Chelsea were punished more severely for the disgusting delay tactics from minute 1, though. Atkinson pointed to his watch a lot, but failed to add all that time in the end. If he's not going to add the time, he should have cautioned players sooner and started handing out yellows mid-way through the first half. And Mourinho taking the ball and playing keep-away from Liverpool players? I have no idea why that isn't a trip to the stands immediately.
Well said, agree with everything.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't see Man City beating Everton away. They have a fantastic home record and are one of City's bogey teams, like Sunderland.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We need Newcastle to beat Arsenal tonight then so Everton still have something to play for. I can't see Martinez just letting the game slide but when you have Barkley tweeting how happy he was for the Chelski win yesterday then you never know.

Just have to laugh at the tactical masterclass stuff today for Mourinho. He said his team wasn't time wasting, who knew? LOL

PKS

N00b
A week ago you could taste that had LFC won, the majority of sports writers who presumably already started a rough outline would begin their 'Gerrard Tributes' columns and articles. Forget the fact Rodgers & his attacking forwards who have been scoring for fun this season and in a fluent entertaining style (yea yea) - it's would be almost glossed over by the 'Deserving main man'. Makes me ill.

I don't have sympathy that he hasn't been a mercenary for another team to win it because that means little - some awful United players have won PL medals over the years and some great players in other teams haven't won it either, it's not an individual accolade but a team one. LFC as a whole deserve all the credit and a single column describing it as Gerrards long over due - more than inevitable - completely deserving - etc makes me want to find a sandy mound to stick my head into until this is all blown over.
Thankfully, we get this instead !
biggrin.png

WQo7qS8.gif

(favourite from the numerous 'shops)

Still time for egg on face if City let this slip though 8) But I will enjoy this for now.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't have sympathy that he hasn't been a mercenary for another team to win it because that means little - some awful United players have won PL medals over the years and some great players in other teams haven't won it either,
I don't think there's been many players in the history of football that have turned down Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, to stay with their local club. There's honestly something wrong with you if you can't put aside club bias and respect the loyalty Gerrard has shown, it just doesn't exist in football today.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Nah, it's posts like Pks that just illustrate how the shoe is on the other foot now. Even though we may still win the title the thought that Gerrard blew it on his own is basically the highlight of ManU's season at this point. Just wait for next year when they are basically in the same position and the posts get even bitter.....

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This should be a good game, Bayern needs to score 3 goals at least if they don't want to gamble on it until the last minute.
Already a good pace in it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This should be a good game, Bayern needs to score 3 goals at least if they don't want to gamble on it until the last minute.
Already a good pace in it.
Uhh yeah, about that. Good luck next year Pep I guess, sucks about Tito
frown.png