Soccer 2014 - 2015

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yep, good to get some of our B players some work against a mid-table team.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Tasty little pre-season fixture tonight - you brits staying up for it? Just checked local listings, didn't realize it was at 7pm cst. Meaningless game, but should make for some fun banter afterwards, hahaha.
No, I need my beauty sleep!

As for the banter - whichever team wins won't shut up about it, whichever team loses won't shut up about how it was only a preseason game and therefore didn't count. Maybe LVG and BR will both play a lot of kids and make lots of subs so that they have something to fall back on, in case they lose

Maul

Dental Dammer
It's a nothing game like all pre-season fixtures including the Charity Shield.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I don't think Liverpool v Man U is ever a nothing game!
I'd much rather see us win it than lose.

Maul

Dental Dammer
rrr_img_72773.jpg

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'll never understand why players protests penalty calls, or fouls in general. Has there ever been a case where a referee has changed his mind?

In any case, this was a pretty clear penalty and well put away by stevie!

Maul

Dental Dammer
Wow whole team is wrong almost in that picture. Isn't even the starting lineup either.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The pic is from one of the earlier games, so I think the team was right but the pictures of shaw / valencia and Mata / Rooney are clearly wrong.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Lindegaard, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Valencia, Fletcher, Herrera, Mata, Rooney all have the wrong faces :p

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
MUFC WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

First time I've ever seen Herrera live, that really cost 30m pounds? Shaw and him don't seem like a good allocation of funds. Then again I hope to god that is the last time I ever seen Glen Johnson play for LFC again. A whole pre-season and 2 years of complete shit.

faille

Molten Core Raider
So yeah, as I was saying, it was a nothing game that means nothing and counts for nothing and no one cares who wins. Nothing.

First time I've ever seen Herrera live, that really cost 30m pounds? Shaw and him don't seem like a good allocation of funds.
Having a laugh, yea? He's been immense all preseason and works really well with Mata. Shaw was great off the bench this game as well, just needs time to develop.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Having a laugh, yea? He's been immense all preseason and works really well with Mata. Shaw was great off the bench this game as well, just needs time to develop.
No, I'm not having a laugh. We'll see when the games count for real but he was a foul machine who in a real game would have been carded if not sent off, gave away the ball a handful of times, gave away a what should have been a penalty and was completely overrun in midfield. Shaw's nickname should be Tubs until further notice.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Well, the penalty Liverpool got wasn't even a penalty, the ref knew that and didn't want to give you two cheap penalties.

Luke Shaw might not be fit, but he's still better than Kelly and Johnson.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Well, the penalty Liverpool got wasn't even a penalty, the ref knew that and didn't want to give you two cheap penalties.

Luke Shaw might not be fit, but he's still better than Kelly and Johnson.
Heh, Jones will lead the league in giving away penalties this year is my guess

As far as Shaw vs Kelly/Johnson, as of the moment just different levels of suckage.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't understand why to many fans keep comparing Liverpool to Tottenham last year. The Squads are nothing alike.

Spurs had 66 Goals Scored. 46 Goals allowed last year with Bale. LFC had Liverpool had 101 goals scored 50 Goals allowed. LFC could replace Suarez minutes with a random championship striker and would still be a better team then Spurs waswithBale.

Or find any team in the history of the prem that had a 50+ Goal diff that doesn't make the top 4 next year.