Soccer 2014 - 2015

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what is Arsenal doing? Oh wait, it's still October... Things will get back to normal by Feb the latest

Maul

Dental Dammer
Welbeck the new black jesus, till next game when he will run the ball out of play and miss open goals, order will then be resored and Liverpool will still be absolute dross (bought the wrong half of Southampton's team I guess).

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll take the points, and with QPR coming up and Sturridge back we could get on a roll. Lets hope so.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm not as Sturridge then wouldn't be starting at minimum. Allen will hopefully be back as well by then and we have a run of 6 games sans Chelsea away that we should be taking points from and getting on a good run.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Shaky performance today, Blind was fantastic as was Rafael, Van Persie and Mata awful again.

Di Maria is another level though, nice to see Falcao getting his first as well, his movement and anticipation are second to none, just needs to find his shooting boots.

faille

Molten Core Raider
couple of brilliant saves at the end by De Gea to save the points, to go along with his penalty save.
Must be nice to have a keep that delivers points!

darkseid_sl

shitlord
specialtheongyy44.gif

Maul

Dental Dammer
couple of brilliant saves at the end by De Gea to save the points, to go along with his penalty save.
Must be nice to have a keep that delivers points!
Yeah I feel bad not mentioning that also, especially considering the stick he has got in the past, he's a sublime shot stopper.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Impressive from the Albanians, the fans manage to get the game called off without having any actual fans in the stadium.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What the hell is up with Spain lately? Them and Germany have been dire in these first few qualifiers - both will qualify comfortably, but its still surprising. Really happy for the Irish yesterday - undeserved, but awesome!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What the hell is up with Spain lately? Them and Germany have been dire in these first few qualifiers - both will qualify comfortably, but its still surprising. Really happy for the Irish yesterday - undeserved, but awesome!
Yeah although Ireland played really really well. Ze Germans should still be dominating.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah although Ireland played really really well. Ze Germans should still be dominating.
Lahm, Klose, and Mertesacker all retired after the World Cup. Not saying the Germans still don't have an extremely strong team, but I guess they need a few games to adjust to life without those guys.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, if not their ability - certainly their leadership (Lahm especially). Still, with Kroos, Mueller, Gotze, etc you should be mopping the floor with the fighting John O'Sheas..... Would love it if one of Ireland/Scotland qualified.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
we dominated Poland and if Neuer hadn't been blind as a bat at the 1:0 the game might have ended differently.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Hand's down, the craziest finish to a match.
Really harsh on QPR who looked so much better for large stretches of the match.
I'll be happy with 3 points after playing so badly.