Soccer 2014 - 2015

faille

Molten Core Raider
Great result and nice to see us finally in touching distance of third and fourth place, but just makes me worry so much more about the next match.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
With the wins against spuds and saints the game against ManC is almost a free one for our top 4 chances as we still play ManU, Arse and Chelski. I'm pretty confident at this point assuming Sakho is back, draw should be worst case as ManC trashing a Newcastle team with a joke of a coach doesn't mean they're back and they also have barca during the week.

faille

Molten Core Raider
With the wins against spuds and saints the game against ManC is almost a free one for our top 4 chances as we still play ManU, Arse and Chelski. I'm pretty confident at this point assuming Sakho is back, draw should be worst case as ManC trashing a Newcastle team with a joke of a coach doesn't mean they're back and they also have barca during the week.
Yeah, but they're at home two days before we away to Besiktas. Just in terms of travel fatigue, they'll have an edge.
You're right about it being a free game, and a draw would be a good result.
I'd almost be happy with a loss just to help fuck Chelsea's title chances.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well Arsenal is in third. I don't see why we would not finish in the top 3 to be honest. ManU/Southampton will slowly keep dropping points. Especially the Saints I think.

I'm glad there is at least a hint of a tittle challenge from ManCity. It would be boring if Chelsea ran away with it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just watched the Sky Sports Sunday morning show with Jose, what a bunch of pussies. That was pretty embarrassing that Jose would demand an apology and all those two knob heads could do is squirm in their seats as they sat in front of the messiah or something. Not one single rebuttal, it was like the Chelsea show and I'm sure their fans are just lapping it up while conveniently forgetting all the shit house tactics himself and his players get away with on a regular basis.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2022 is in November now. I hope the Euro leagues tell FIFA to fuck off.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
2022 is in November now. I hope the Euro leagues tell FIFA to fuck off.
They don't really have much of a choice unfortunately. They'll all rail against it but in the end the players countries are going to still go and play and the players will go as well. I think what's more interesting is Russia in just 3 years time and the way things are going there with the ruble tanking and the stuff they still have to build.

Didn't watch any of Juve-Dortmund but the ManC/Barca game was good watching. Messi aside from the penalty miss was just tearing them apart, typical English headlines with Suarez and biting. Guess it will never get old....

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Didn't watch any of Juve-Dortmund but the ManC/Barca game was good watching. Messi aside from the penalty miss was just tearing them apart, typical English headlines with Suarez and biting. Guess it will never get old....
Juve-Dortmund was an intense and good match to watch.
Given the score resulted from amateur hour defenses and while Dortmund dominated large parts of the match they choked quite a few chances.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bit of a lifeline for Arsenal there. Wonder if they have more magic left in them.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hahahahaha. I really shouldn't say much considering LFC's abysmal group stage but that was really bad from Arse. Same old mistakes, same old shit. At least they're good for something....

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Tottenhams starting line-up had less English players than Fiorentina.

5Hivzkz.jpg

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Worst performance I've seen out of arsenal in years. More things change, more they stay the same. Bring on der klopp!
While I agree it was an abysmal performance we created enough chances for Giroud to get a hat trick, Welbz & Theo to get at least one each.

Again the shape and defence is our undoing. What pisses me off is all the quotes prior to the game from Wenger and the players how they have learned their lessons. How they need to be solid defensively and they let in 3 goals at home from a team that scored 4 in the group stages. Its unbelievable.

I still have hope that we can turn this around. There were chances, they just would not in the back of the net.

Of course Monaco is going to park the bus even more at home now and hit us on the counter. So we'll see. It's time to deliver on the game plan that should have been executed in the first game.

faille

Molten Core Raider
fucking great result and even better performance. Looked on top for most of the match and fully deserved the three points.
Next three games are going to be huge in terms of how much we can secure a top 4 spot.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Last years game was pretty even, this year we just dominated them even with ManC getting 48hrs more to prepare. I think I need to go back to the Coutinho avatar......