Soccer 2014 - 2015

faille

Molten Core Raider
Would have much rather Man City had won. Given united had more tougher games coming up, they're potentially easier to catch, but this result means even if they drop those points they may have done enough to hold on to fourth.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man what the hell has happened to City? I actually put some money on that game for them to win it. Started off good then just got destroyed. Pellegrini is as good as gone.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Obviously it's mostly self interest, but it would be awesome to see them miss out on the champions league.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes that would be quiet a surprise. 4 point gap between City & Liverpool. Its definitely possible.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
At this point it'd be a total collapse if City misses Champions. I really don't see it happening. They ran into a ManU team on fire.

It's going to be really interesting the next couple of weeks if Arsenal and ManU keep their form and continue to put pressure on Chelsea. If Arsenal beats them, it's going to get dangerously close.

Maul

Dental Dammer
If Chelsea Lose to Arsenal and United (unlikely) then it will make the run in interesting, Chelsea need to drop too many points though and have a really easy run of fixtures after the Arsenal/United ties.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
jft962.jpg

Edit: Today is the 26th Anniversay of the death of 96 LFC fans at an FA Cup semifinal at Hillsborough which is the home of Sheffield Wednesday. Many of them died needlessly due to the concern of hooliganism overriding the concern to save life, without even going into why this all happened in the first place. Go watch the 30 for 30 doc if you can, really can't say much more but it's pretty heart wrenching stuff.

Chris

Potato del Grande
jft962.jpg

Edit: Today is the 26th Anniversay of the death of 96 LFC fans at an FA Cup semifinal at Hillsborough which is the home of Sheffield Wednesday. Many of them died needlessly due to the concern of hooliganism overriding the concern to save life, without even going into why this all happened in the first place. Go watch the 30 for 30 doc if you can, really can't say much more but it's pretty heart wrenching stuff.
Have they been canonised yet? Sainthood should be around the corner! Martyrs for Liverpool.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Oh that's right, we should just be happy they died and move on. No need to lay any wreaths or say any words commemorating Munich or Heysel either.....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Klopp and BVB confirming that he'll leave the club at the end of this season. Just don't want to see him at ManC though in the short term it may help as he'll want to tear down almost that entire squad. Figure they'd go backwards for the first year though then again they have so much money it shouldn't be hard to buy a decent starting 11 that Klopp would want.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh that's right, we should just be happy they died and move on. No need to lay any wreaths or say any words commemorating Munich or Heysel either.....
I think that many people from Liverpool exploit it for attention, everyone had a cousin there and have to bring it up at every opportunity.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I can't speak to that but that shouldn't mean we mock the victims either. Only now will possibly any of those involved see jail time and they're all so old it really won't matter in the end. Must feel great for those that had to go see their dead kid on a gymnasium floor being tested for alcohol and making up lies within hours of the event.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pretty surprised by the Bayern score, didn't watch it though as watching Barca right now is just so fun. Gotta consider them the favorites at this point.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wonder where kloppo ends up - timing isn't right for Arsenal, which is a shame as I think he'd fit the club well. City?! Hope not, I actually like the guy.

PKS

N00b
Fkn Chelsea, least Utd had a good go of it. 9/12 points for the last 4 tough games (excl villa), good times.