Soccer 2014 - 2015

Sharinel

Golden Squire
How shit do you have to be to let 'better than Ronaldo' Nicklas Bendtner score a hat-trick against you? Some of my Arsenal mates are still in therapy after watching that clown hoover up 50k a week for being useless.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
You should refer to him as Lord Bendtner. Since apparently he really is a Lord now. Or some shit.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You should refer to him as Lord Bendtner. Since apparently he really is a Lord now. Or some shit.
Most people do now, mockingly or otherwise. He's not really a Lord (his kid is), but he knocked up a Baroness that's like 15 years older than he is.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sterling sounding an awful lot like Robin Van Pussy before he left us today. Think Sterling is a sublime talent, but he's far from the finished article and not really worth a lot more than $100k he turned down. I reckon he'll end up at City or Chelski and Walcott will head to LFC (something I'm more than fine with).

faille

Molten Core Raider
Sterling sounding an awful lot like Robin Van Pussy before he left us today. Think Sterling is a sublime talent, but he's far from the finished article and not really worth a lot more than $100k he turned down. I reckon he'll end up at City or Chelski and Walcott will head to LFC (something I'm more than fine with).
If someone comes in with a 50m+ offer, I'm happy with him leaving. He may have a lot of talent, but until he starts actually delivering consistently, then he's not worth more than has been offered.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The issue is the amount of money being poured into the EPL is going to really distort the market. When even Sunderland or Stoke are making more money than all but the top 10 Euro teams then things are going to get out of wack. Sterling's agent knows this which combined with ManC having almost zero home grown players for CL qualification purposes just makes his hand even stronger. I don't begrudge LFC for not giving in as he isn't at that level yet and while it's hard to see him not getting to the very top there's no way to know for sure. The team just dug itself out of a huge money hole over the last couple of years, no need to then go all crazy and almost go BK again.

Maul

Dental Dammer
If his goal is to "win trophies" then to be fair he's going to have to leave anyway. It's either posturing to get that huge payday, or he's just lining up a move to a club who will challenge. Huge signing free with reduced transfer fee, or huge contract from Liverpool. Guy can't lose either way. He's a talent, but lets be honest, his consistency is fucking terrible.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Good half, been a little boring after break and best defender limps off though. Wish we'd started season better, but I'd enjoy not playing cl playoff for once.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
3 crazy goals today.

Zamora:

Charlie "Xavi" Adam:

Rooney:

Obviously Rooney's goal is my favorite.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Quiet? I've posted in this thread through the good and bad this year with LFC. Seasons over for us now though so see you on CL days to talk about some good teams.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Quiet? I've posted in this thread through the good and bad this year with LFC. Seasons over for us now though so see you on CL days to talk about some good teams.
It's hardly over, Man City, Chelsea then Everton next, can easily see you catch up after those next three games for us.