Soccer 2014 - 2015

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
And now a penalty for a pretty tame handball given against Lescott that put Fontes to shame....

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely brilliant for Cambridge today. United were complete shit though - Manager, owner and players must be on cloud 9 to get a replay at OT.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The replay at OT will pay for their entire team for a year. Pretty crazy to think about. Are we going to see ManUre not look shit in a game?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
There's some people in the UK that just made a shit load of money if they were betting all underdogs to say the least. ManC, Chelski, Spuds and Southampton all out. Fucking mental.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This shitfuck better cash out now:

B8IWXUGCcAEpWPi.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If Bolton beat lfc someone will have won 1m from ?10 stake. Was on the betfair Twitter

faille

Molten Core Raider
Yikes! So glad I did start mocking ManU after their draw. Then again, I think both teams ended up ahead since they weren't knocked out!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Why? Bolton's goalie pulled off 4 amazing saves, they should have had a red card and all in all we dominated sans our finishing. ManU couldn't even muster a shot on target for 70 mins and there was no discernible difference between them and their L2 opponent.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Glad to see Arsenal go through. Made it a lot harder on ourselves then it needed to be with some shitty defending.

Great chance to retain the cup with so many upsets this weekend.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, Rosicky was fuckin' great today. He doesn't play much, but when he does he's quality. Hope we've seen the last of Flamini/Sczeszny this season...

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fuck those plastic cunts. Would have been hilarious if we did have costa with Suarez last year, England would have exploded in Latin rage.....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This is definitely going to be an interesting run in with Spuds, Arse and LFC gaining steam. I'd pick two of the three to take the top 4 spots aside from Chelski and ManC over ManU?

PKS

N00b
Yep, improvements all round. AFC obligatory top 4 though, that's just the way of Wenger. They just started with their seasonal collapse as opposed to finishing with it. It's just down to United and Liverpool in the end for the other spot. Southampton really do deserve credit but with injuries and teams respecting them I figure they'll continue to drop off a little.

And at which point I expect a gap to grow between Utd & LFC for the coming 2 months thanks to the fixture list - LFC have 6 out of 8 matches against top half teams coming up now, while United have their tough run mid March. Points will be dropped by both during those periods - I just hope that progress I mentioned on the above will be enough by then to maintain the points lead.